Having Sex With Stepbrothers/Stepsisters .

stacksbranning

y hes tellin his pops what he does with his c*ck

Because it was his dads brothers daughter he got pregnant.

Better hearing it from him than from the brother phoning "why did your deranged son get my daughter pregnant?"

I think there were some issues regarding the pregnancy aswell, at 1st she was talking shit about keeping it, she told her boyfriend aswell and he was threatening my boy.

Fucked up girl.

y hes tellin his pops what he does with his c*ck

Because it was his dads brothers daughter he got pregnant.

Better hearing it from him than from the brother phoning "why did your deranged son get my daughter pregnant?"

I think there were some issues regarding the pregnancy aswell, at 1st she was talking sh*t about keeping it, she told her boyfriend aswell and he was threatening my boy.

f*cked up girl.

bruv, if my chick cheated on me with her cousin, id just pick up my bags and do that slow emotional walk with violins playing

i wouldnt even be mad, just dumbfounded 

how can man be threateting him? youre fighting for some that fucks a blood relation?

• Upvote 2

feel a bit sick

thought every1 had done a ting with a cousin?

nah?

not even a lil lipsin as kids?

Lads maybe you thought I Was trolling.

I wasnt

I am honestly shocked no one here has lipsed their cousin

I was like 8/9 years old, its still cringy when I see her now at family gatherings (i hope she doesnt remember)

thought every1 had done a ting with a cousin?

nah?

not even a lil lipsin as kids?

Lads maybe you thought I Was trolling.

I wasnt

I am honestly shocked no one here has lipsed their cousin

I was like 8/9 years old, its still cringy when I see her now at family gatherings (i hope she doesnt remember)

lmao u scumbag

u know what i vaguely remember doing something at that age or younger i would rather not even type

has stayed in the dark depths of my memory and i wont recall it

That's vulgar! Something up with that girl! & then boy 1st cousins???!!!! This is why fathers with loads of diff baby mothers should always make sure their kids know their siblings!

I have a friend (before any questions she's mixed) went to NY to visit her gran & she has so much family she doesn't know it's unreal guy starts chatting her up on street turns out to be her 1st cousin from their it stopped. That's exactly how it shud b! Worlds so small turns out my mother in law works with her cousin who she had never met neither.

Pregnant to her cousin & has a boyfriend? JK shit

That's vulgar! Something up with that girl! & then boy 1st cousins???!!!! This is why fathers with loads of diff baby mothers should always make sure their kids know their siblings!

I have a friend (before any questions she's mixed) went to NY to visit her gran & she has so much family she doesn't know it's unreal guy starts chatting her up on street turns out to be her 1st cousin from their it stopped. That's exactly how it shud b! Worlds so small turns out my mother in law works with her cousin who she had never met neither.

Pregnant to her cousin & has a boyfriend? JK shit

why are you always shouting?