The Christmas Sales Thread

User

50% Off Bodyshop

Enter the code 19809 online at The Body Shop* by 2pm, Mon 16 Dec and you'll get 50% off. If your total spend is £10 or more after the 50% off has been applied, you'll also get a free 50ml Vitamin E cream (usually £10) added to your basket automatically. Delivery's £2.99 or free when you spend £5+. 

You can also get the 50% off in-store by showing the Body Shop homepage* on your smartphone, but you won't be able to get the freebie if you shop in-store. 

50% Off Bodyshop

Enter the code 19809 online at The Body Shop* by 2pm, Mon 16 Dec and you'll get 50% off. If your total spend is £10 or more after the 50% off has been applied, you'll also get a free 50ml Vitamin E cream (usually £10) added to your basket automatically. Delivery's £2.99 or free when you spend £5+. 

You can also get the 50% off in-store by showing the Body Shop homepage* on your smartphone, but you won't be able to get the freebie if you shop in-store. 

... if i had a girl

50% Off Bodyshop

... if i had a girl

:lol:

cop mumzee something bro

So Footlocker gave me a 30% off online voucher 'cause they delivered messed up Vans to me.

If 1 or 2 of you missed out on the sale before and wants to get in on the discount holla, I'll be ordering during the week so I imagine it will come after Xmas, you'll probably have to pick up from Edmonton (or in Central after the 1st). 

The code seems to work on all shoes (think someone was saying the previous discount didn't work on Jordans).

ffs

• Upvote 6

40% off bbc @ karmaloop eu

with code 12decuk until midnight

• Upvote 1