How was the universe created iyo

Mind Reader

IMO Understanding the concept of time is more important than understanding the inception of mass. Our concept of time leads us to assume that everything has a beginning. So, what happened the moment before the first ever moment? Was there a momentless state parallel to the metterless state? What caused time to begin? The bible talks about an Alpha and Omega which can be interpreted as time being circular and not linear from one end to another. Could our concept of time be an illusion created by the speed at which it takes our minds to apprehend the things that have happened in one single moment. Is time one single instance that we apprehend in a linear sequence; which is the law of time.

I need to smoke some weed and come up with the answers.

This is what my theory is pretty much. I have the Alpha and Omega symbol and infinity tattooed either side of my wrist, we look at things in a linear, quantifiable way as this is all we know. Some theories suggest that time is cyclic and that all that exists, will exist, forever and ever in some form or another.

You asked where Matter came from, I was trying to explain all of the matter that will ever exist was created when the disbalance between matter and antimatter occured, in the period before "time and the universe" and at this point the matter was converted into an enormous amount of energy, leading to the big bang.

Some people believe there will one day be a big crunch in which all of the matter in the universe will collapse in on itself into a singularity, potentially leading into another big bang. In the same way matter can't be created from nothing, it also cannot disappear into thin air it just transforms. So what happens at the centre of every black hole in the universe is potentially what happened at the beginning of the universe, just outwards instead of inwards

Some people believe there will one day be a big crunch in which all of the matter in the universe will collapse in on itself into a singularity, potentially leading into another big bang.

So doesn't that mean this isn't the first universe? And that universes are constantly expanding and collapsing, with a new big bang and & new universe being born each time?

Guest TRAGEDY

Like the matrix.

Some people believe there will one day be a big crunch in which all of the matter in the universe will collapse in on itself into a singularity, potentially leading into another big bang.

So doesn't that mean this isn't the first universe? And that universes are constantly expanding and collapsing, with a new big bang and & new universe being born each time?

Well yeah, in theory we could be living in a quadrillion year cycle that repeats itself over and over, potentially in the exact same way everytime.

It's mind boggling. We talk of time in such a linear fashion but its only use is as a countdown to our eventual "end". And big numbers and amounts of time scare people for some reason, but when you think of the grand scheme we've only been around (and will be around) for a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percentage of the total timespan of the universe, but we view ourselves as the most important thing that will ever happen to it. Even though we occupy and have the potential to explore the tiniest fraction of our universe, and I'm not talking about in our lifetime but in the total lifespan of our species.

Our arrogance is outrageous.

• Upvote 3

Guest Chelsea Jack

lol at the big bang

probaly the only thing me and my muslim brothers can only agree about

a bang and then everything just appeared

pmsl getthef*ckouttahere

[;s[x[;xs[;s;sa;[sa

sa[;sa[[sa[[

[;s[;sx;[;s[]

[]sa

great trolling 

Guest Chelsea Jack

Einstein-on-God-620x350.jpg

If you read up on Einstein properly you wouldn't quote sh*t like this.

truss the ignorance is strong in that post

would you care to enlighten us rather than act like a pair of pretentious hipsters? cheers.

It's my opinion:

Time is an illusion created by humans, it doesn't exist. Calendars, days months and years were all made and measured by humans

We should be living according to "the procession of the equinox" which makes the actual new year around March 21st

The universe began with consciousness which then expanded over millions of years (can be described as the Big Bang BUT it was deliberate creation)

God as we humans see "him" is a myth

Mother Earth is one gigantic living organism, just as humans are millions of connected cells that make up one earth. Just like the human body is millions of Independant cells that make up one living organism. The Cells in your body have their own respiratory and reproduction systems

I could go on but those who really care will find the research that is out there and resonates with your soul

• Upvote 2

until we properly understand (which i doubt we ever will coz of sheer arrogance)

it's just a matter of faith & believing in something

science is our way of questioning faiths & beliefs

next time you or a loved one gets seriously ill I wonder where you'll go