CHIRAQ: Chief Keef & Chicago's Rap Underground

Bobby Reds

excuse me for saying my piece when you got people from good families, jobs, prospects, educated or even just people with normal lives turning their nose at something they dont understand, are not familiar with, or have never experienced. 

i feel u on this bit

and ppl like this piss me off

But how many pints of lean did he take before he made that song "street shit", man is literally crying and screaming through the whole

:rofl:

Tunes fucked

Why would no one tell him this tune can't run?

:lol:

/

"I fucked that bitch and kicked her out and I nutted in her mouth, While I'm with my niggaz"

Rondo is that guy

These other rappers are too soft

i don't know the background on anyone else

its an assumption i make based on their posts, (whatever, love & life, and previous posts and topics)

loololooooloool @ bebo bio, me and my friends say we would need a movie deal for the story I promise lol

lol not relate to these 'chi' man, to th...

you know what, forget it

sweet

tumblr_m0hi6aDBAC1r0f8s0o1_500.gif

ffs

Free 22 shots

Got charged

$1m bail

These man are finished

Snitches

Prints

And 22 shots dropped his phone outside the car

Two gunmen shot to death a livery driver in the Wentworth Gardens neighborhood after they asked if he was from the area and he told them he was, prosecutors said today.

Courtney Ealy, 19, released from jail on a robbery probation violation two weeks before the killing, is charged with first-degree murder in the Feb. 22 shooting death of Javan Boyd, police said. He was ordered held without bail in a hearing today in Cook County Violence Court.

A Chicago rapper, Clint Massey, 17, who performs as "RondoNumbaNine," was charged a week ago in connection with Boyd's death and was ordered held on $2 million bond, according to court records.

On the day of the shooting, Boyd, 28, who worked for a South Side dispatch service, was sitting in his car about 4 a.m. waiting for a passenger on the 3700 block of South Princeton Avenue, said police.

Three cars drove past, with Ealy and Massey in the first car. It made a U-turn and pulled up next to Boyd’s car, prosecutors said today. The two went up to the passenger side of Boyd’s car and asked him if he was from the neighborhood.

When Boyd replied that he was, Ealy and Massey pulled open the passenger-side door car and they both fired into the car, hitting Boyd seven times, prosecutors said. The two got back in their car and all three cars fled.

Boyd was taken to John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County, where he died.

Ealy left his cell phone outside Boyd’s car, and investigators identified one of his fingerprints on Boyd’s car, prosecutors said. Prosecutors said earlier this month that Massey's fingerprint was found on the car.

Ealy was later identified by witnesses as the second shooter, and he told other people that he had carried out the shooting, prosecutors said today.

Officials said the pair was looking to retaliate against someone for an earlier altercation.

Ealy, of the 300 block of East 60 th Street, pleaded guilty to a 2012 strongarm robber that took place a little before 2 p.m. on June 27, 2012, in the 300 block of East 58th Street, and was sentenced to 24 months probation, according to prosecutors and court records.

He was arrested in early February on a violation of probation charge in the case, and Cook County Criminal Court Judge Laurence Edward Flood ordered him released on his own recognizance on Feb. 7, according to court records.