Summer Transfer Thread 2014

Admin.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I want titles and that is why I came to Arsenal," Cazorla, 29, told Sport 360. "Every football player wants to win titles. We've gone many years without winning one. And if not, what I'll look for in my next destination is to have the chance to win.

Them ones

"I want titles and that is why I came to Arsenal," Cazorla, 29, told Sport 360. "Every football player wants to win titles. We've gone many years without winning one. And if not, what I'll look for in my next destination is to have the chance to win.

Them ones

fakkk 

badman talk 

Lol agent dietroll forlan

Luis Suarez has been advised to leave Liverpool and join their fierce rivals Manchester United.

Speaking to Brazilian sports newspaper Lance!, Suarez's countryman and former United striker Diego Forlan revealed he had spoken to the Reds forward about ditching Anfield for Old Trafford.
"We spoke a few days ago," Forlan told Lance!. "He asked me if I think he should stay at Liverpool.
"All I told him was to think about going to Manchester United. I know he loves Liverpool, the fans and the city, but I think the best thing for his career would be to move to Old Trafford."

The Colombia international has hit 16 goals for current club Hertha Berlin this season but he will "develop" with Die Schwarzgelben, according to their 46-year-old trainer. 

Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp has expressed his delight at the club's completion of a deal for Adrian Ramos, claiming that the Hertha Berlin striker is only going to get better at Signal Iduna Park.

Die Schwarzgelben was announced during the week that the Colombia international, who has hit 16 Bundesliga goals this season, will join from Hertha Berlin this summer.

Ramos has essentially been signed as a replacement for the Bayern Munich-bound Robert Lewandowski and Klopp is in no doubt that the 28-year-old will fit right in at Dortmund.

"Adrian Ramos is a very good player and he never scored more goals than in this season," the BVB boss told reporters.

"He works very hard, is very calm in front of the goal and good in ball possession.

"We are sure he can develop at Borussia Dortmund. We are very pleased the transfer was successful."

Borussia Dortmund have activated an option they had to sign Nuri Sahin on a permanent contract at the end of the season.

Ji Dong-Won: Ex-Sunderland striker to join Borussia Dortmund

Favourites to sign Ginter now too

Looks like Klopp is finally trying to build a bigger squad to contend with injuries

Ginter + Hummels would be fucked

Adrian Ramos is too sick

Was thinking he would be ideal for certain prem teams

Guest thinkingthugswife

Arsenal need to start thinking now. Sagna and Vermaelen are dipping, Podolski is finished here. Arteta isn't good enough to start anymore, giroud is shite. That's a whole lot of changes

CB - We need to sign Micah Richard - gooner, versatile and point to prove. Better than Vermaelen as has that nigga strength we've missed since Sol and Kolo. 8m

RB - a lot of noise about Serge Aurier, a nigga likes him (nh) get him in. 7m

Vermaelen, Djourou OUT 12m, Jenkinson on loan.

CM- we need a midfielder who can press here, Arteta too slow, Wilshere too dumb and Flamini is a walking yellow card.I'm saying lets get on Khedeira (nh) from Madrid. 15m

Dust out Coquellin and Arteta for 8m. Give Diaby a pay as you play contract.

Attack - we need goals from wide and/or a top class striker.

Tell Podolski and Giroud fi gwarn. 22m, tell Afobe, Bendtner and Park to bounce. Use Theo as a striker somtimes an ring in Balotelli plus one of Drmic/Morata

Damage. Get me in charge. First black title winner. Real nigga spit. Outchea

• Upvote 2

Arsene Wenger insists his priority will be to keep the Arsenal team together at the end of the season and says they will not need a major overhaul of the squad during the summer.

The north London club have seen their title hopes disappear in recent months and they have only got the FA Cup left to play for.

Despite smashing their transfer record to sign Mesut Ozil last summer, the club have failed to maintain their position at the top of the table and have crashed to big defeats against Manchester City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Everton.

"Let's see first how we finish, but we have the basics," said the Frenchman, who has yet to sign the offer of a new contract extension.

"What is important for us is we have our players back and available.

"Our main task will be to keep the team together and think 'where did we go wrong?' because there's a lot of positives in our season as well.

"We have been the league leader 17 times and we dropped off when we lost our players at the important moment of the season, that is what we don't want to repeat."

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/arsenals-priority-will-be-keep-best-players-not-splash-cash-says-wenger-14041086848#c8rWbejiD3XZaziT.99

The 20-year-old Everton star has earned rave reviews this season with a string of stunning displays that have put him in line to play at the World Cup with England.

Starsport understands Liverpool are willing to smash their transfer record to land the midfield ace with boss Brendan Rodgers a huge admirer.

But he will face a battle to sign him, with any possibility of Barkley being up for grabs sure to spark interest from a string of Premier League rivals including the likes of Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea.

Everton insist they are not willing to listen to offers for their star midfielder and instead hope to tie Barkley down to a new long-term deal in the summer with a massive pay rise.

Goodison boss Roberto Martinez recently said he would reject any bid.

But such a huge offer may prove too tempting to turn down.

Barkley is a Toffees fan and has been at the club since he was a child so a move to Liverpool could cause problems for him and his family.

And it will take a lot to persuade him to leave Goodison Park for any club if Martinez's side qualify for the Champions League.

Any hopes of landing Barkley will be significantly increased if Arsenal pip the Toffees to the top four.

Liverpool also know Everton will do everything possible to stop their prized asset making the short move across Stanley Park to their arch rivals.

The last player to make the same move was Portugal defender Abel Xavier in 2002.

Rodgers will be looking to strengthen significantly in the summer whether Liverpool win the title or not.

He is keen to ensure their title challenge is not a flash in the pan and will be backed again by club owners Fenway Sports Group with a list of other top targets currently being drawn up.

The American owners are happy to splash the cash on young English talent as they proved when they gave former boss Kenny Dalglish a record £35m to bring Andy Carroll to Anfield in 2011.

Carroll was eventually sold by Rodgers to West Ham at a £20m loss.

But it would be no such gamble with Barkley if - and it is a big if - they can get him to Anfield.

A1 trolling

38 mil :lol: