2014 FA Cup R5 - Champions League & Europa 2nd Round L1

User

It's all about the way it's delivered. Jose is in full control and knows exactly what he is doing and how he's coming across. Rafa like Keegan before him had felt aggrieved and felt the need to go in the offensive to defend himself.

Jose plays the media incredibly and they live him for it despite knowing exactly what he's doing.

You lot give too much attention to 'mind games'

How do you know Jose is in full control and Rafa wasn't?

I think you're just chatting shit tbh.

It's all about the way it's delivered. Jose is in full control and knows exactly what he is doing and how he's coming across. Rafa like Keegan before him had felt aggrieved and felt the need to go in the offensive to defend himself.

Jose plays the media incredibly and they live him for it despite knowing exactly what he's doing.

You lot give too much attention to 'mind games'

How do you know Jose is in full control and Rafa wasn't?

I think you're just chatting sh*t tbh.

You think Jose being 100% serious when he mouths off about others. 

You think he was serious when he was going on about City's spending, considering they spent more this season? Or do you think he's trolling to get on peoples nerves? 

Rafa was pissed off at thing Fergie was saying, (rightly so tbh) and decided to have a go back, he was serious he wasn't saying it with a cheeky wink he was saying it to try to make a hard hitting point. 

Now even if all this is bullshit. 

I started my post by saying its about how its delivered. as thats how people will take it. Rafa was talking sense but he delivered it wrong, the tone was wrong the timing was wrong. Jose tends to get the tone and timing right 9/10 when dealing with the British Media. Thats the main difference.

It actually does, its not only the amount of trophies but the importance of them, i'm sure there are managers out there with countless titles in Scandinavia leagues somewhere, but when you take into consideration the quality.

Only people with more trophies still active in managing(may miss out one or two)

Mourinho

Ancelotti

Capello

De Bosque

Van Gaal

Lippi

Please just do your research before laughing at posts.

• Upvote 4

It actually does, its not only the amount of trophies but the importance of them, i'm sure there are managers out there with countless titles in Scandinavia leagues somewhere, but when you take into consideration the quality.

Only people with more trophies still active in managing(may miss out one or two)

Mourinho

Ancelotti

Capello

De Bosque

Van Gaal

Lippi

Please just do your research before laughing at posts.

Was gna post the same thing , the disrespect 

//

How can Lambert miss that

The rafa debates are long. People dont remember him going to their stadium and 90% winning. 08/09 season we went chelsea knocked them out of the CL went OT beat Man utd 4-1 after beating them 2-1 at home. He deserved a premier league title that year. Went quater finals of the CL which was like the 3rd or 4th time he done it. Rafa>>>>>

The rafa debates are long. People dont remember him going to their stadium and 90% winning. 08/09 season we went chelsea knocked them out of the CL went OT beat Man utd 4-1 after beating them 2-1 at home. He deserved a premier league title that year. Went quater finals of the CL which was like the 3rd or 4th time he done it. Rafa>>>>>

His one of the most underrated managers around, the English press really did a number on his reputation, to the point i remember Villa fans were rejecting talks of him as their new manager when Oneil left.