Meridian Dan

ag.

How much would you have to sell to get on the charts these days?

I read that krept and konan got into the top 20 a few months ago. Didn't know they had that kind of fanbase in 2013, even more suprised with youngs.

in this current climate. I was told as little as 2500 albums/Singles could get you on the charts.  FInd it hard to believe. 

But make a mockery of artists like GLC who claims he pushed a 100k albums on street sale.

How much would you have to sell to get on the charts these days?

I read that krept and konan got into the top 20 a few months ago. Didn't know they had that kind of fanbase in 2013, even more suprised with youngs.

in this current climate. I was told as little as 2500 albums/Singles could get you on the charts.  FInd it hard to believe. 

But make a mockery of artists like GLC who claims he pushed a 100k albums on street sale.

Depends on the week.

Difference between peaking on a day and charting for the week, same as there is a difference between the Offical Chart Company chart and the iTunes chart and majorly with the iTunes hip hop chart...

im sure ive seen him say he sold much more than 100k thru street sales

Nah he didnt

oh the mike glc numbers are real  #fact i can vouch for that.

as for the meridan dan track i can see it being a top 40 hit the most coz it never got a radio 1 push. well no A-list daytime play which would of helped however ill be shocked if it gets top 10 or Top 5.

the majority of the people who dont like the record is other artists involved in the game who aint gonna purchase the single on itunes in the first place. looool

• Downvote 3