Power

Adotbiz

Next season gon be good, can see that ghost's wife won't believe a word he says anymore now that Shawn got his head topped..

As he did say he skipped town or whatever, looks too crazy, she will plot against him now for sure.

Wont see Kanen till mid season I reckon, face looking like Charlamagne

Looking forward

Would recommend..

However to make that work over 10 episodes, they gonna have to make a reason why one of them particularly Tommy can't drop him in broad day episode 1...

This. I can't believe Ghost turned on him like that just because he wouldn't leave the situation. I think Tasha and Tommy being best friends and the children etc save Ghost from being killed by Tommy.

I reckon by the end of season 3 Ghost and Angela will be over (hopefully with her dead).

However to make that work over 10 episodes, they gonna have to make a reason why one of them particularly Tommy can't drop him in broad day episode 1...

This. I can't believe Ghost turned on him like that just because he wouldn't leave the situation. I think Tasha and Tommy being best friends and the children etc save Ghost from being killed by Tommy.

I reckon by the end of season 3 Ghost and Angela will be over (hopefully with her dead).

Ghost is Tommy's boss. He might act like they partners, but lets be real at so many avenues and points, Ghost is clearly his boss.

So what did Tommy expect when he tried to tell Ghost he couldn't get out lol, the disrespect.

Ghost and Tommy's futures are interlinked. IMO Ghost will kill Tommy.

As a Power without Ghost is not a programme I would watch, he's the only real actor pmsl.

Agree with Power without Ghost looking bleak but respect Joseph Sikora (Tommy). Seeing who and how he is and how he talks in real life his acting deserves credit.

Ghost isn't Tommy's boss, there has been occasions where Tommy has did things without confirming with Ghost and vice versa but Tommy has as much to do with the drugs side of things as Ghost does. Reminds me a lot of Avon and Stringer, Ghost has pulled off a lot of snaky moves but as he is the main star of the show it was all bound to work out in his favour.

I dislike Tommy's acting in the programme. Its not a major dislike, nor is he anywhere near the worse performer but I can't say I'm a fan at all.

Fam, the connect has on numerous times told Ghost to lose Tommy. Ghost is without doubt his boss in reality, granted Tommy has drawn a gun on Ghost one too many times imo, but I actually laughed and shaked my head when Tommy told Ghost there no way out and back to the product.

Show is sh*t tbh

Writing is proper poor

I enjoy watching the show

But I do not feel anyway about it

When Sean got dropped I wasn't shocked, didn't care

I see it more like a parody sometimes, more due to Tommys lines than anything

Some of the stuff with Tasha too is so unrealistic

Agree.

I just watch it for the entertainment in full knowledge it won't go up there with the greats

Trust me. Why did the coroners call her as Sean's next of kin to identify him?  :/