Arsenal 2014/15 Thread

Seth Rollins

speaks volumes about wenger that a player like coquelin (pacey, quick feet, crafty etc) is our DM

when him and chambers are the back 2 in our midfield thats when the shutdown will truly begin

but i really wants mertesaker to gtfooh so iono how this will work

AFC we dem boyz

Let me take a second to big up Monreal, i've hotted him in the past (and will in the future) and although not perfect hes doing well.

Don't want to see Arteta mentioned in here again unless its about which club hes joining in the summer

not when robins about

dont even think we need a cm unless u mean an enforcer or w/e

even in our dud system most of our attacking startin 11 can play there n playin bench guys like rosicky/chambo/ would stop all this injury/burnout nonsense, shout out sanchez the latest victim

not giving up on wilshere btw he could still be that cm we need, the type of squad we have it gasses/galvanises like obviously the competition for places up front is gd but the way ppl r overcoming is mad, bellerin, ozil, monreal.. him n coquelin could be emotional for at least 3 games b4 jack gets to gassed and puts in a career ending tackle on himself

irl the likes of merts/scezney/arteta should be hangin on by a thread now that the quality has gone up and their shitness is so obvious, the gradual shedding of the dead weight we carried for years and years has rele elevated the levs

i mean we're still arsenal but its gettin increasingly hard for wenger to fuck this up now although he's trying. hopefully gabriel is about it so merts can fuck off with immediate effect

im wafflin now but only cause i said we'd win :keeporder:

Walcott, 25, has made just four starts this season due to a knee injury.

"We have started very early with him," said Wenger. "He is very quick on the pitch, but off the pitch not always."

"Walcott was difficult to convince (in 2013) and that is why it took us much time," said Wenger.

I'm so happy we have a better team now

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Walcott ain't silly, when he plays - he'll score.

Plus City would take him, not that its wise for him, but they would take him for HG, lots of clubs would especially free/bargain.

Arsenal in many ways was silly to let him get such a short deal done and to then not get it done while he was injured. They got another 6 months tho, but he'll get his "worth" again.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Walcott ain't silly, when he plays - he'll score.

Plus City would take him, not that its wise for him, but they would take him for HG, lots of clubs would especially free/bargain.

Arsenal in many ways was silly to get a short deal done and to then not do it while he was injured. They got another 6 months tho.

Is what i am saying. 

Makes perfect sense for them.