RIP Eric Garner - Black Man murdered by NYPD on Camera - 17/7/2014

Lens

i got a first aid certificate

it was three days of sandwiches

I would expect Jake's to have some type of official first aid training with regular refreshers.....too much to ask for police workers?

//

Some of the mentality in here is scary more than anything. If these are the values you are handing down (''If a policeman says A you do A regardless of your rights'') no wonder states get away with whatever the fuck they want. Citizens have become spineless.

I'm sure there's in illness where you love and adore your oppressor?

Slaves innit

So when a police officer is about to arrest someone, and they choose to just comply with the arrest and deal with the matter in court with...... then that makes them a slave?

Please tell me a time when you where about to be arrested, but resisted the arrest.

• Downvote 1

i got a first aid certificate

it was three days of sandwiches

I would expect Jake's to have some type of official first aid training with regular refreshers.....too much to ask for police workers?

//

Some of the mentality in here is scary more than anything. If these are the values you are handing down (''If a policeman says A you do A regardless of your rights'') no wonder states get away with whatever the f*ck they want. Citizens have become spineless.

I'm sure there's in illness where you love and adore your oppressor?

I beg one of you lot find me just one post in here where somebody has said something like "I adore and love police" or "oh well, he shouldn't have resisted"

I dont understand why certain man keep saying weird shit like that in this thread.

Slaves innit

So when a police officer is about to arrest someone, and they choose to just comply with the arrest and deal with the matter in court with...... then that makes them a slave?

Please tell me a time when you where about to be arrested, but resisted the arrest.

Long as we do as we're told we stay alive right?

As long as we're compliant with the demands of someone who CHOSE to be police we get to keep our lives?

We have rights you know?

Its not comply now rights later

He could have complied an still lost his life later on

Slaves innit

As long as we're compliant with the demands of someone who CHOSE to be police we get to keep our lives?

We have rights you know?

So what do you wanna do? Make it voluntary to comply with the police?
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Slaves innit

We have rights you know?

So what do you wanna do? Make it voluntary to comply with the police?

!

Slaves innit

We have rights you know?

fact is he didnt 

the fact is the police officer put him in a chokehold as he was not complying with the instructions of the police 

if the officer walked up to him for no reason and choked man out then i would be with you but thats not what happened

what we have here is a career criminal who was situated at the very place where he has comitted several crimes previously 

ive been shifted a few times in my life and never has it been my reaction not to comply with the instructions of the police - as i said before when he said dont touch me did he think they would then walk away and leave him alone 

on another note lets see more threads about gang violence and blacks killing other blacks ala the chiraq thread where you guys are creaming over bullshit like that 

• Upvote 1

Wow some people can not think for themselves.

Calling the man a criminal because he was selling cigarettes "that he already bought and paid the tax for them."

That does not make you a criminal why can't some of you use your brain and call unjust laws out.

If you sold a car to your friend for £5000  how much you gonna give the government? let me guess, none?

nah but a man on the sidewalk making 50 cent profit on a cigarette is someone that needs to COMPLY just because your government aint getting a cut. fuck out of here.

Calling the man a criminal because he was selling cigarettes "that he already bought and paid the tax for them."

That does not make you a criminal why can't some of you use your brain and call unjust laws out.

If you sold a car to your friend for £5000 how much you gonna give the government? let me guess, none?

nah but a man on the sidewalk making 50 cent profit on a cigarette is someone that needs to COMPLY just because your government aint getting a cut. f*ck out of here.

Don't like government, don't like police, don't like laws, don't like taxes

Sounds like you need to fuck off and go live in a hut in the woods and stop enjoying all the things that you profit from that are ensured by the government and the tax system

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nah I'm not taking no L f**k all that come manhandle me and please believe when the case drops I'm getting PAID.

Too many cops hide behind their uniform and think they can do what they want. 

Choking a man you know. And look how they're on his head. Sh*t's getting me mad.

About comply. Not everyday turn moist when you see and hear sirens. Know your rights.

If you sold a car to your friend for £5000 how much you gonna give the government? let me guess, none?

nah but a man on the sidewalk making 50 cent profit on a cigarette is someone that needs to COMPLY just because your government aint getting a cut. f*ck out of here.

Don't like government, don't like police, don't like laws, don't like taxes

Sounds like you need to f*ck off and go live in a hut in the woods and stop enjoying all the things that you profit from that are ensured by the government and the tax system

f*ck of and live in the woods and grow my own food i would soon have the government telling me to move along so no i can't do that.

Tax system is bollocks what is the point in having taxes when the printing of fiat money is already a hidden tax. 

Taxes are to keep you slaves, sorry.

i can't believe ppl are arguing & siding with the police

how can resisting arrest equate to death in this particular case

it wasn't like eric had a weapon, was acting reckless & wanted to harm police or anyone near

the force used by the police was completely disproportionate

also eric just apparently stopped a fight, done a good deed yet these officers want to treat him like that?

the most damming part of all this was when eric said numerous times he can't breath, surely that officer choking him should have at least loosen his grip nah?

• Upvote 1

i can't believe ppl are arguing & siding with the police

how can resisting arrest equate to death in this particular case

it wasn't like eric had a weapon, was acting reckless & wanted to harm police or anyone near

the force used by the police was completely disproportionate

also eric just apparently stopped a fight, done a good deed yet these officers want to treat him like that?

the most damming part of all this was when eric said numerous times he can't breath, surely that officer choking him should have at least loosen his grip nah?

certain niggas heads are so far up the white mans arse

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Seen enough worldstars , injustices & random vids like this to know if a fed man says hands behind your back its YES SIR.

These guys abuse their power all the time , the least you can do is not give them a reason to waste your life.

poor man, shoulda taken the L & complied. sad stuff

• Upvote 5

Seen enough worldstars , injustices & random vids like this to know if a fed man says hands behind your back its YES SIR.

These guys abuse their power all the time , the least you can do is not give them a reason to waste your life.

poor man, shoulda taken the L & complied. sad stuff

Basically