The Islamic Caliphate

Guest luckstar

Of course sh*t goes both ways i was saying this in the grooming topic but its too easy to side with the majority this sh*t should be 50:50 but its not

/

As for saudi this is a poor example as it just confirms what i said earlier... Minority family ruling over a majority people with an extreme interpretation of islam (Wahhabism) a bunch of small states filled with tribes and nomads now ruled by a king given power by Britain before the second world war

Only not being able to drive was an example from Saudi, the rest of the examples apply to most of the other gulf states.

(However the car thing makes complete sense Islamically.)

Wahabbism isn't so much an interpretation as a movement, the official Madhaab is Hanbali I believe..

I'm not sure I'd call it extreme tbh, just fundamentalist (if there is a slight difference in the meanings..)

Came across this today

These nutters think the pirate storys off the coast of Somalia are bullshit and they are protecting a stargate

Stargate In Gulf of Aden

There is a new subject that has come to light on the internet. That a real Stargate has been found, and it's seven miles underground in the Gulf of Aden in an underground military base. It's also said that it's recently been activated.

The Gulf of Aden as you may know has been in the news quite a bit lately. This is where Somalia Pirates have been hanging out, also known as "Pirate Ally". In response to all of these Pirates the UN Council voted to enable countries to send warship to the area. So Nato, England, Russia, China, India, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Switzerland, United States and others have all sent warships to the area. Even the US Mercenary force Blackwater who has their own warship, was sent there as well.

OK, so long time enemy's sharing the same waters, all over Pirates with a few rocket launchers in fishing boats?? Something doesn't fit.

Now try bare with me because I going to talk about a few different subjects and they may seem a bit off track, but I feel they all some how fit together.

Now the city of Adem is located in the Country of Yemen and is also the ancestral home of Osama Bin Laden. Yemen's Foreign Minister Abubakr al-Qirbi reported recently that there could be up to 300 Al-Qaeda militants in Yemen.

http://www.attainablemind.com/2010/02/stargate-in-gulf-of-aden.html

The Gulf Of Aden Stargate

Wikileaks, the US secret bunker, the Gulf of Aden Vortex: Contact made?

Where is this story in the international media? The combined naval might of twenty-seven countries is concentrated off the Somali coast allegedly to fight the poorly armed pirates who continue to act with apparent impunity. Or is there something far, far more serious?

42648.jpeg

Once again the Wikileaks cables come into play. And what is revealed is terrifying. According to a report allegedly prepared by Admiral Maksimov of Russia's Northern Fleet, in late 2000, a magnetic vortex was discovered in the area of the Gulf of Aden. Russia, the PR China and the USA joined efforts to study what it was but discovered that it defied logic and the laws of physics.

The USA set up a center of operations in Djibouti, which soon became the HQ of the Combined Joint Task Force - Horn of Africa (CJTF-HOA) and monitored the vortex, which remained stable from its discovery in November 2000, according to the same report, until late 2008, when it started to expand. This, it appears, caused the USA to send a warning to the rest of the world and in response the following nations poured their military resources into the area:

Royal Australian Navy, Belgian Navy, Bulgarian Navy, Canadian Navy, Peoples Liberation Navy (China), Royal Danish Navy, French Navy, German Navy, Greek Navy, Indian Navy, Islamic Republic of Iran Navy, Italian Navy, Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, Republic of Korea (South Korea) Navy, Royal Malaysian Navy, Royal Netherlands Navy, Pakistan Navy, Portuguese Navy, Royal Saudi Navy, Russian Navy, Republic of Singapore Navy, Spanish Navy, Swedish Navy, Royal Thai Navy, Turkish Navy, British Royal Navy and the United States Navy.

This is the largest naval force to have been assembled in human history. And it has been gathered to defeat what, half a dozen poorly, armed youngsters in cheap speedboats? What is going on?

42649.jpeg
The photo shows a spiral of light which appeared over Norway on December 9, 2009. So strange was the occurrence, that according to a Wikileaks document presented to President Putin by the GRU (foreign intelligence unit), President Obama and Defence Secretary Gates were ushered into a secret military bunker, (2012 Alice). Why 2012?

This spiral suddenly disappeared, and a month later, the vortex in the Gulf of Aden seemed to project a worm-hole, like the one in this video:

You Tube: Norway Spiral

Notice the hole on seconds 7, 17 and 35.

Researchers* have pointed out that this Norway Spiral appeared at the same time that HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) and the LHC (Large Hadron Collider), CERN, were conducting tests. And how to explain this top secret report (CI/KR = critical Infrastructure and Key Resources) from the US Embassy in Oslo, Norway, sent to USNORTHCOM:

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/08-12-2010/116116-gulf_aden_vortex-0/

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/68341-the-weird-and-strange-thread/page-9?hl=stargate#entry2271582

But you can't discuss this and prove me wrong? I'll counteract ANY claim for any of the religions of this world being legit.

LOL @ the poor effort of a shut down.

What is the first piece of evidence you would present to prove extraterrestrial life

Us

All of us or certain races

What evidence can you present its us

Came across this today

These nutters think the pirate storys off the coast of Somalia are bullshit and they are protecting a stargate

Stargate In Gulf of Aden

There is a new subject that has come to light on the internet. That a real Stargate has been found, and it's seven miles underground in the Gulf of Aden in an underground military base. It's also said that it's recently been activated.

The Gulf of Aden as you may know has been in the news quite a bit lately. This is where Somalia Pirates have been hanging out, also known as "Pirate Ally". In response to all of these Pirates the UN Council voted to enable countries to send warship to the area. So Nato, England, Russia, China, India, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Switzerland, United States and others have all sent warships to the area. Even the US Mercenary force Blackwater who has their own warship, was sent there as well.

OK, so long time enemy's sharing the same waters, all over Pirates with a few rocket launchers in fishing boats?? Something doesn't fit.

Now try bare with me because I going to talk about a few different subjects and they may seem a bit off track, but I feel they all some how fit together.

Now the city of Adem is located in the Country of Yemen and is also the ancestral home of Osama Bin Laden. Yemen's Foreign Minister Abubakr al-Qirbi reported recently that there could be up to 300 Al-Qaeda militants in Yemen.

Where is this story in the international media? The combined naval might of twenty-seven countries is concentrated off the Somali coast allegedly to fight the poorly armed pirates who continue to act with apparent impunity. Or is there something far, far more serious?

42648.jpeg

Once again the Wikileaks cables come into play. And what is revealed is terrifying. According to a report allegedly prepared by Admiral Maksimov of Russia's Northern Fleet, in late 2000, a magnetic vortex was discovered in the area of the Gulf of Aden. Russia, the PR China and the USA joined efforts to study what it was but discovered that it defied logic and the laws of physics.

The USA set up a center of operations in Djibouti, which soon became the HQ of the Combined Joint Task Force - Horn of Africa (CJTF-HOA) and monitored the vortex, which remained stable from its discovery in November 2000, according to the same report, until late 2008, when it started to expand. This, it appears, caused the USA to send a warning to the rest of the world and in response the following nations poured their military resources into the area:

Royal Australian Navy, Belgian Navy, Bulgarian Navy, Canadian Navy, Peoples Liberation Navy (China), Royal Danish Navy, French Navy, German Navy, Greek Navy, Indian Navy, Islamic Republic of Iran Navy, Italian Navy, Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, Republic of Korea (South Korea) Navy, Royal Malaysian Navy, Royal Netherlands Navy, Pakistan Navy, Portuguese Navy, Royal Saudi Navy, Russian Navy, Republic of Singapore Navy, Spanish Navy, Swedish Navy, Royal Thai Navy, Turkish Navy, British Royal Navy and the United States Navy.

This is the largest naval force to have been assembled in human history. And it has been gathered to defeat what, half a dozen poorly, armed youngsters in cheap speedboats? What is going on?

42649.jpeg

The photo shows a spiral of light which appeared over Norway on December 9, 2009. So strange was the occurrence, that according to a Wikileaks document presented to President Putin by the GRU (foreign intelligence unit), President Obama and Defence Secretary Gates were ushered into a secret military bunker, (2012 Alice). Why 2012?

This spiral suddenly disappeared, and a month later, the vortex in the Gulf of Aden seemed to project a worm-hole, like the one in this video:

Researchers* have pointed out that this Norway Spiral appeared at the same time that HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) and the LHC (Large Hadron Collider), CERN, were conducting tests. And how to explain this top secret report (CI/KR = critical Infrastructure and Key Resources) from the US Embassy in Oslo, Norway, sent to USNORTHCOM:

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/08-12-2010/116116-gulf_aden_vortex-0/

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/68341-the-weird-and-strange-thread/page-9?hl=stargate#entry2271582

Came across this today

Stargate In Gulf of Aden

42648.jpeg

42649.jpeg

Read the bold part

But you can't discuss this and prove me wrong? I'll counteract ANY claim for any of the religions of this world being legit.

What is the first piece of evidence you would present to prove extraterrestrial life

Us

wee-bey-oh-shit.gif

Us

All of us or certain races

What evidence can you present its us

The mare fact that life is on this planet is proof that there is life out of this planet.

The mare fact that there are thousands of abductions each year & thousands of UFO sightings is proof.

The Nazca lines = Proof

The same religious stories in all ancient religions = Proof

I could go on.

I dont think all them things are proof

Nazca lines are strange but you aint got solid evidence to prove that

How did they do it and who done it?

Show us the best piece of UFO footage or pic to prove there existence 

Nazca lines could not be completed without aerial help, which indicates flight, which indicates ET life.

All them things are proof.

What do you consider to be solid proof, as I could ask you the same with the NWO.

Nazca lines could not be completed without aerial help, which indicates flight, which indicates ET life.

What if they had some type of hand glider

What if they had some type of hand glider

How did they slice a mountain and get rid of the rubble?

Look it up, fella!

TB, it wasn't your false god. As there are most probably many aliens, from bacterial to a state that we can't even imagine. Nature created them.