The Islamic Caliphate

Guest luckstar

We gassed up Libya, invaded and created a shitstorm. Man in Libya were OPENLY telling the news-crews - 'give us the money and we'll go to Syria next' and bussing AKs off same time. Prisons getting emptied, rapists get the bligh from some fake-sheikh in exchange for becoming a nameless mercenary with a passport to paradise.

Meanwhile in Syria, Assad isn't moving, the S300s are rolling in and the Spetznaz and Revolutionary Guard has kept Assad in power. The people actually rate Assad because he maintains a patchwork country that's steeped in history - and they don't want to see it turn to sh*t.

Regarding Libya. Whilst that drama was happening used to work with one guy who told me his father was best friends with some guy that the Brits had handed over to Gadaffi and was tortured. Think he was in the news as well. This dude was telling me how much he wanted the UK to get involved and remove Gadaffi though. I was against that and the removal of Sadam. Same way I don't understand why the West dislikes Assad. I didn't know much about Syria but the Arabs I spoke too told me Assad was the guy who protects Christians etc over there.

lol so what are u gonna say the same to chrtisians? etc?

lol smh what a stupid thign to say

yes i say the same to christians

i always ask them if they share the views of the bible they say

"yes" 

i say what about stoning gays, and beating slaves?

"oh i don't believe in that part"

But you go church on a sunday which holds a the sacred text of your religion that has these passages in it.

"Well i just ignore those views"

At some point you have a completely moral standing with the real christians and the real text written within your sacred book.

And at some point having a menu for a cake and switching and leaving out ingredients you start to make biscuits or bread. 

• Upvote 1

disgraceful scenes

i dont want to hear another argument about repatriation of any antiquties in western museums

they cant be trusted with their own history

/

iraqis should be ashamed of themselves, the same way all afghans should be ashamed

islam has destroyed us

Fully c/s tbh.

It is jokes in Islam how EVERY muslim person idolise Mighty Mo but their religion claim they should idolise god only. Hypocrisy and bullshit!!!

• Downvote 1

lol so what are u gonna say the same to chrtisians? etc?

lol smh what a stupid thign to say

yes i say the same to christians

i always ask them if they share the views of the bible they say

"yes" 

i say what about stoning gays, and beating slaves?

"oh i don't believe in that part"

But you go church on a sunday which holds a the sacred text of your religion that has these passages in it.

"Well i just ignore those views"

At some point you have a completely moral standing with the real christians and the real text written within your sacred book.

And at some point having a menu for a cake and switching and leaving out ingredients you start to make biscuits or bread. 

fair enough

Remix

Boko Haram 'joins Islamic State'

Nigerian militant group Boko Haram has pledged allegiance to Islamic State (IS), according to an audio statement.

The message, which could not immediately be verified, was posted on Boko Haram's Twitter account and appeared to be by the group's leader.

Boko Haram began a military campaign to impose Islamic rule in northern Nigeria in 2009. The conflict has since spread to neighbouring states.

It would be the latest in a series of groups to swear allegiance to IS

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-31784538

Remix

Boko Haram 'joins Islamic State'

Nigerian militant group Boko Haram has pledged allegiance to Islamic State (IS), according to an audio statement.

The message, which could not immediately be verified, was posted on Boko Haram's Twitter account and appeared to be by the group's leader.

Boko Haram began a military campaign to impose Islamic rule in northern Nigeria in 2009. The conflict has since spread to neighbouring states.

It would be the latest in a series of groups to swear allegiance to IS

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-31784538

Do they have the same goals and beliefs?

@AP: BREAKING: Resident says 200 military vehicles with Niger, Chad soldiers entering Nigeria to fight Boko Haram

So this is interesting. I have wondered what the police stance would be on these girls if they ever came back here and apparently they would not be charged with anything. Which is a bit of a double standard.

Britain’s top police officer says the three London teenagers who allegedly stole jewellery from their parents to fund a trip to Islamic State (Isis) territory can return home without fear of being prosecuted for terrorism.

Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe, commissioner of the Metropolitan police, cleared the way for Shamima Begum, 15, Kadiza Sultana, 16, and Amira Abase, 15, to return home to their families if they can be convinced to do so.

Assistant commissioner Rowley said: “We have no evidence in this case that these three girls are responsible for any terrorist offences.

“They have no reason to fear, if nothing else comes to light, that we will be treating them as terrorists.”

Rowley said the three girls were different to someone “running around in northern Iraq and Syria with Kalashnikovs” who then apologised for having committed terrorist offences.

Tasnime Akunjee, solicitor for the three families, told the Guardian: “Effectively this is immunity.”

Police went into the session having had to admit that with hindsight, letters meant for the girl’s parents, saying a 15-year-old school friend had fled to join Isis weeks earlier, should have been handed directly to their parents. Instead they were given to the girls, who hid them.

The families only found the letters, concealed in school textbooks in their bedrooms, after the girls disappeared on 17 February.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/mar/10/missing-girls-stole-family-jewellery-syria-trip-police

If anything these chicks could be even more dangerous, imagine if IS send them back to wreck havoc in the UK.