The Islamic Caliphate

Guest luckstar

Lol, what kind of God would punish people with fire, we are just a product of biology and nurture which he has created/given us. For an all-knowing chap he isn't too bright is he? That's why I can't take religion seriously.

its hell, if it wasnt so terrible u wouldnt be bothered about going there

My point is that our personalities/morals/actions are absolute products of circumstance, how can a bieng punish people (that he created) for that? It makes no sense

Lol, what kind of God would punish people with fire, we are just a product of biology and nurture which he has created/given us. For an all-knowing chap he isn't too bright is he? That's why I can't take religion seriously.

My point is that our personalities/morals/actions are absolute products of circumstance, how can a bieng punish people (that he created) for that? It makes no sense

then a theist's argument would be god gave us free will. lol

• Upvote 1

Guest luckstar

Don't try to rationalize their odd.childish beliefs

Just point and laugh at the sheer absurdity and pettybess of the god of the old testament.

He's a cocksucker and a pedant who I would gladly fuck in the arse if I could , and then cum over Jesus beard

Calm

Don't try to rationalize their odd.childish beliefs

Just point and laugh at the sheer absurdity and pettybess of the god of the old testament.

He's a cocksucker and a pedant who I would gladly f*ck in the arse if I could , and then cum over Jesus beard

Calm

Fucking h*ll

What you think the percentage is of those who want a calihate state in this country

40% want it, 60% dont?

I would say close to 100% would say they want to live under a Khalifah & Caliphate (aka in a state run according to the dictates of Islam), however, if you frame the question around ISIS ( a topic which carries certain baggage), the answer will obviously change.

What you think the percentage is of those who want a calihate state in this country

40% want it, 60% dont?

I would say close to 100% would say they want to live under a Khalifah & Caliphate (aka in a state run according to the dictates of Islam), however, if you frame the question around ISIS ( a topic which carries certain baggage), the answer will obviously change.

this