The Islamic Caliphate

Guest luckstar

What you think the percentage is of those who want a calihate state in this country

40% want it, 60% dont?

I would say close to 100% would say they want to live under a Khalifah & Caliphate (aka in a state run according to the dictates of Islam), however, if you frame the question around ISIS ( a topic which carries certain baggage), the answer will obviously change.

What do states run according to islam actually look like though? saudi arabia? pakistan? isis-territories?

they're all complete shitholes

• Upvote 1

What you think the percentage is of those who want a calihate state in this country

40% want it, 60% dont?

I would say close to 100% would say they want to live under a Khalifah & Caliphate (aka in a state run according to the dictates of Islam), however, if you frame the question around ISIS ( a topic which carries certain baggage), the answer will obviously change.

What do states run according to islam actually look like though? saudi arabia? pakistan? isis-territories?

Oh, none of them look good, or are good places to live for the majority of people.

This the thing, if you ask an advocate of Shariah to point to an amazing Shariah-run country as an example, they won't be able to, and will have to resort to 'those aren't REAL muslim countries, that's not REAL shariah etc'

Well the problem here is that the Shariah has never been fully implemented, because it doesn't work. And where it has been implemented in parts (even large) you get places like Saudi Arabia

40% want it, 60% dont?

Oh, none of them look good, or are good places to live for the majority of people.

This the thing, if you ask an advocate of Shariah to point to an amazing Shariah-run country as an example, they won't be able to, and will have to resort to 'those aren't REAL muslim countries, that's not REAL shariah etc'

Well the problem here is that the Shariah has never been fully implemented, because it doesn't work. And where it has been implemented in parts (even large) you get places like Saudi Arabia

Obviously

The best "muslim" countries are the secular ones. Lebanon, Bosnia etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTVsBssBiY0

Lmfao, if muslims don't want to live in an islamic caliphate then why not rethink their beliefs?

Mina and Zahra broke it down best and made the others look like cavemen

They made the glaring point of if you dont like it here then go to the country where you can live by them religious laws

• Upvote 2

a lot of mythical bullshit in here

About muslim countries being shit holes especially

Lets not forget the majority of the middle eastern countries are all war torn due to then being made up countries based on resources with borders drawn up by great britain who gave no fucks about ethnicity, religions, race etc... When drawing them up and making up new countries entirely based on profits with side deals with families to take over and run them.

Western europe been scared of muslims for 600 years and just when they thought they had squashed it and taken a hold of the movement for a brief 50 years they tipped the scale after the 9/11 fiasco

Gave the western people an enemy/something to be scared of after the downfall of communism but at the same time gave those muslims who had no purpose in life a cause (in there minds) to rebel against

Shit goes in cycles some of us will see at least 1 more cycle in our lives and look back and be like this current one was just hot air

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

a lot of mythical bullshit in here

About muslim countries being sh*t holes especially

Lets not forget the majority of the middle eastern countries are all war torn due to then being made up countries based on resources with borders drawn up by great britain who gave no f*cks about ethnicity, religions, race etc... When drawing them up and making up new countries entirely based on profits with side deals with families to take over and run them.

Western europe been scared of muslims for 600 years and just when they thought they had squashed it and taken a hold of the movement for a brief 50 years they tipped the scale after the 9/11 fiasco

Gave the western people an enemy/something to be scared of after the downfall of communism but at the same time gave those muslims who had no purpose in life a cause (in there minds) to rebel against

sh*t goes in cycles some of us will see at least 1 more cycle in our lives and look back and be like this current one was just hot air

People ain't scared but don't want them ideals forced upon them and we are now seeing westen Europe be more vocal saying we don't want them ideals here but some twist as racist as you would expect

It's always been this way that they are trying to takeover since it started but most are seeing it for what it is and realising this ain't going yo work out

Who wants to go back to more barbaric ways when we are trying to better mankind

I see other Arabb countries throughout history do more harm to each other then Western European countries and still doing it to this day so can't keep blaming Europe for your downfall

Isn't Malaysia the most secular Muslim country

Or Indonesia yeah. I think they have between them something like 20 women elected in various political roles.

theres more in algeria than there is in the usa

Yes, however, this practice is actually unislamic.

According to all the schools of thought I have come across on the subject, which point to the following hadith.

It was narrated that Abu Bakrah said: When the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) heard that the people of Persia had appointed the daughter of Chosroes as their queen, he said, “No people will ever prosper who appoint a woman in charge of them.” 

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4163. 

Quite similar to the fact that Islamically, according to all of the four Madhaabs, the age of sexual consent is 8 Islamic years (9 standard). However many Muslim countries have laws in stark contrast to this, with ages of consent of 16, 18 etc.

A similar situation can be observed with slavery, which is illegal in all Muslim-majority states, however Islamically it is absolutely permissable.

So there are many things within majority Muslim countries that are contrary to the teachings of the Qu'ran and Sunnah, for one reason or another, in all cases I have ever seen, it is a good thing. As Yuri pointed out, the more secularised the ideals of the country, the better, which I feel on some level you agree with as you just pointed out the number of women employed in political positions in Algeria, which is certainly not an Islamic ideal.

• Upvote 2

Isn't Malaysia the most secular Muslim country

Or Indonesia yeah. I think they have between them something like 20 women elected in various political roles.

theres more in algeria than there is in the usa

Yes, however, this practice is actually unislamic.

According to all the schools of thought I have come across on the subject, which point to the following hadith.

It was narrated that Abu Bakrah said: When the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) heard that the people of Persia had appointed the daughter of Chosroes as their queen, he said, “No people will ever prosper who appoint a woman in charge of them.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4163.

That it is actually true tho

What people have prospered who have appointed a woman in charge of them ???

That text doesnt equal, women can not have power tho

Wheres that actual quote ???

Of course shit goes both ways i was saying this in the grooming topic but its too easy to side with the majority this shit should be 50:50 but its not

/

As for saudi this is a poor example as it just confirms what i said earlier... Minority family ruling over a majority people with an extreme interpretation of islam (Wahhabism) a bunch of small states filled with tribes and nomads now ruled by a king given power by Britain before the second world war