The Islamic Caliphate

Guest luckstar

ISIS thugs take a hammer to civilisation: Priceless 3,000-year-old artworks smashed to pieces in minutes as militants destroy Mosul museum

• Extremists used power drills and sledgehammers to smash ancient items
  • They wrecked a series of 3,000-year-old statues at museum in Mosul, Iraq
  • One vandal says items being destroyed because they promoted idolatry
  • Comes after thugs destroyed thousands of books at Mosul Public Library

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2970270/Islamic-State-fighters-destroy-antiquities-Iraq-video.html

It's like the Khans all over again

I feel bad for the next generation of Iraqis

They never had a chance

Timebomb you rightfully support Islam but you supporting Isis makes no sense at all. They are beheading kids and raping women in the name of Islam. They are not muslims They are extremists and paid individuals.

Show me what support i have ever given for isis?

ill wait for the quote.

I have noticed with my own Muslim friends lately who are Sunni's that they are either stone cold quiet on IS or there on a mission to be the victims. ( Just the ones I know I repeat. )

oh really you got muslim friends yea?

You tell them you are all for ukip?

I have noticed with my own Muslim friends lately who are Sunni's that they are either stone cold quiet on IS or there on a mission to be the victims. ( Just the ones I know I repeat. )

Guy has definitely struck a nerve with you, he can vote who he wants.

Timebomb you rightfully support Islam but you supporting Isis makes no sense at all. They are beheading kids and raping women in the name of Islam. They are not muslims They are extremists and paid individuals.

ill wait for the quote.

Posted 07 January 2015 - 03:15 PM

"Im all for it, my grandfather and two uncles were killed in the same manner as that police officer, ill be happy when a million and half french are murdered like we were."

"Karma is a bitch."

heres a post of you supporting terrorism.

me and the boys down Mi5 got a good eye on you mate.

lol His cage was rattled long ago. Coming with them dumb questions.

ill wait for the quote.

Posted 07 January 2015 - 03:15 PM

"Im all for it, my grandfather and two uncles were killed in the same manner as that police officer, ill be happy when a million and half french are murdered like we were."

"Karma is a bitch."

heres a post of you supporting terrorism.

me and the boys down Mi5 got a good eye on you mate.

No support for isis there, just some sympathy behind the reasons for the charlie hebdo shooting.

keep searching.

Dont care who he votes for. But lol @ thinking he has any muslim friends

I know Muslims who love a fry up in the morning and some henney and cheese at night after some unmarried sex

Being Muslim doesn't mean that they practice it which means it's very possible that he can have Muslim friends who he shares common ground with

He may be ignorant and hold very questionable and uneducated views on some topics, especially those race and religion related but you sound just as childish saying stuff like lol at thinking he has Muslim friends

• Upvote 2

I had Sunni bredrins who supported the uprisings in Libya and Syria when I was fully against it. My chips were with Assad as I rate his secular politics and his moderate nature (he was being criticized for being TOO moderate not for being a tyrant at all..) and I rated Gaddafi because I respected his vision and the ability he had to nation-build.

No random Benghazi rebel had the right idea and neither did any fucker from Homs with an AK and a laptop, no matter what the BBC/CNN/the Daily Mail and all these other papers want to tell you.

What changed?

We gassed up Libya, invaded and created a shitstorm. Man in Libya were OPENLY telling the news-crews - 'give us the money and we'll go to Syria next' and bussing AKs off same time. Prisons getting emptied, rapists get the bligh from some fake-sheikh in exchange for becoming a nameless mercenary with a passport to paradise.

Meanwhile in Syria, Assad isn't moving, the S300s are rolling in and the Spetznaz and Revolutionary Guard has kept Assad in power. The people actually rate Assad because he maintains a patchwork country that's steeped in history - and they don't want to see it turn to shit.

But in the West our leaders are being labelled as ineffective, and Homs becomes a buzzword like Benghazi did. For nearly 3 years we are told about horrors and atrocities being committed by apparently bad leaders (Assad, meanwhile, is openly saying he is fighting Al-Qaeda - with no help from the West - and that he is not a bad leader)

Next thing, foreigners start turning up to try depose him. Couple Chechens, few Turks, some Kurds, few Lebanese, then the Egyptians and Libyans, then the Moroccans and Algerians....then the Western Muslims. In fact, many Westerners were fighting under the 'FSA' banner as it was supposedly clean and safe to ally yourself to, as it was being pushed as a 'transitional government'.

Then Jahbat al Nusra and all the little splinter groups that were fighting against Assad began to suck up the more secular fighting groups to the point where they had the shit running on some One Order business. This order is Isis.

So our media has a BIG role to play. Muslims who went over to fight against Assad have been caught up in a wave of regional power-plays, big Emirati money involved, big politics involved, and as usual, some meaty real-politik at the core, too complex for the average Joe - sorted.

Now Assad really is fighting terrorists and nobody is mentioning the FSA anymore, because the FSA are pagans according to ISIS. We should have backed Assad from the jump.

It's only when you look at places like Iraq, Libya, the former Yugoslavia and places like that to see the role that a strong leader truly plays in holding a country together. Saddam, Gaddafi and as I mentioned Yugoslavia, Tito all did a pretty amazing job of keeping things united.

And the key - secular politics. Ba'athism in Iraq (and Syria), the Jamahirya in Libya and Communism in Yugoslavia...

• Upvote 2

I know Muslims who love a fry up in the morning and some henney and cheese at night after some unmarried sex

Being Muslim doesn't mean that they practice it which means it's very possible that he can have Muslim friends who he shares common ground with

He may be ignorant and hold very questionable and uneducated views on some topics, especially those race and religion related but you sound just as childish saying stuff like lol at thinking he has Muslim friends

the term muslim should be used for the most accurate interpretation of the quran.

these people ain't muslims lmao they have nothing in common with fundamental islam. 

• Downvote 1

What is wrong with telling people what they should follow and do?

You don't get along in society by going against it.

Sounding like a damn Communist

There's how many different denomination within Christianity i as a muslim wouldn't go up to a Pentecostal and tell him you're not doing it right u need to be practicing it like an Orthodox.

There are so many sects and schools of thought yet you have all these non-muslims with this unambiguous version of Islam

• Upvote 1

Dont care who he votes for. But lol @ thinking he has any muslim friends

lol @ You publicly expressing your fraff thoughts.