Wayne Rooney

Mame Biram Diouf

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

First clip, Valencia is on his heels. Obviously in training they worked on this pattern of play and Valencia is already meant to be overlapping. What advantage is there in him standing still so deep in that phase of play?

Second clip he was at least brave enough to take the effort on his weaker foot. The amount of times you see players p*ssy out of taking on the responsibility to take on a shot is woeful. Once again why is that clip in there?

Third is just a poor cross...

Fourth clip once again, Valencia is on his heels and not overlapping. What options did he have available. A vertical long ball? That's on the manager and his teammates - unless of course you are looking for a crab in that position.

Negged. Fuck this not watching any more. Rooney is a premier league legend. End of.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

http://www.sportspromedia.com/notes_and_insights/the_mechanics_behind_wayne_rooneys_ground_breaking_new_contract

stoneygate is owned by some patels

the other shell company anyone know ?

probably in uniteds accounts somewhere

On 15/07/2015 at 4:34 PM, i5_PRODUCER said:

New signings , Bastian & Morgan as well as Ander (8 /10 ) , Carrick  , Mata ( 10) , Pereira ( 10 ) 

THERE IS NOW NO REASON TO PLAY ROONEY MIDFIELD.

If he doesn't do numbers up front , he's benched imo

Phase 1 of Hunna out  - Block other positions of interest

Phase 2 - Cop a ST who will outshine him 

Boooy

Rooney pulled one on LvG like Mike on Snoop

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Ego will be happy to lock on to talksport now.

Jim White & co riding for Rooney.

• Upvote 1

Sinclair said: “[Should Rooney be dropped?] No. Even on current form I do feel he is good enough to be in that team. But it’s the position that he’s playing in.

“For me he’s a No 4 or a holding midfielder now. I don’t think he’s got the mobility to get around, he’s not got the pace he once had.

---------

Rooney's PR team must have wikileaks type information on all these explayers and pundits. It's gone past being clueless/inept 

Pundits aren't on the payroll the producers are, diss rooney and thats you blacklisted from tv.

Something must have gone wrong 'cause the papers are on to him and he's even trending on FB for his bad performance.  

Mirror article exposing him went viral.

Has to get dropped next week?   The joke thing is when Jose came in, he was talking madness about Rooney can't play midfield in his team and is a striker.  Forward a couple of months and he's picking up the ball of his cb's and spraying it to his boy Antonio 

9 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

Pundits aren't on the payroll the producers are, diss rooney and thats you blacklisted from tv.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37404076

Chapman guy just exposed the media.  Could be sacked soon, BBC must be fuming at him.  Can not be asking them type of questions..

Lol

See what i mean. It was only a matter of time.

The last ones to be defending Wayne will be opposition fan boys who want a repeat of what their own club saw with Gerard's strangle hold of pool towards the end. Course Wayne should be in the 11. Mugs.

Chapman supports United btw.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37403310

Read that, Danny Murphys analysis of uniteds problem

it mentions rooneys name once, to say he didnt get enough space :lol:

15 minutes ago, i5_PRODUCER said:

Lol

See what i mean. It was only a matter of time.

The last ones to be defending Wayne will be opposition fan boys who want a repeat of what their own club saw with Gerard's strangle hold of pool towards the end. Course Wayne should be in the 11. Mugs.

Chapman supports United btw.

Someone on redcafe said that class of 92 are furious at him not being dropped behind closed doors, but publicly for a reason unknown they won't say anything... 

Yorke, Schmeichel and Fortune (to name a few) are some of his biggest fan boys on TV. 

It's an overall tv bias, nothing to do with club association sadly