What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

Bay dunno if I asked you before but was that you in Size? If so I would've said "Hello" but looked busy at the time, in the end never copped the Vans x Parra kicks.Sorry to change subject but Crooks & Castles is being sold in Selfridges now.
FFS

Bay dunno if I asked you before but was that you in Size? If so I would've said "Hello" but looked busy at the time, in the end never copped the Vans x Parra kicks.Sorry to change subject but Crooks & Castles is being sold in Selfridges now.
FFS

Guest TimeBomb
FFS
ahh f*ck r u serious? so now im gona be seein any tom, d*ck n harry with the same tees as me, pissed.

Bay dunno if I asked you before but was that you in Size? If so I would've said "Hello" but looked busy at the time, in the end never copped the Vans x Parra kicks.
yeah that was me... saturdays takes the piss. customers are the worst, impatient and doesnt speak english...was at a Nike shoot today, some of the kicks they had lying about...IMG00255-20090709-1456.jpgNEED theseIMG00256-20090709-1505.jpgwant theseIMG00258-20090709-1708.jpgIMG00259-20090709-1709.jpgIMG00260-20090709-1710.jpgnot feelin the shape on the toebox of these, very nice thoIMG00263-20090709-1728.jpg1st time i seen em in real life, was a hit with the ladies there as expected....IMG00268-20090709-1812.jpgnoiceeeee....IMG00264-20090709-1739.jpgquiet in the sett!!

Anywhere doing the Presto's stillI went to buy them a while ago but only had XL left...
I was looking for some Presto's the other day after discovering my old battered pair. Couldn't find any tho, but Nike have re-released them in asia so might do the same over here.