Week 31 - 14/15 Premier League / CL QF & Europa QF

User

Our season last season>>>>>>>>ur season

Playing the morroc duncan ferguson and young lee trundle collecting 300hunna

fam you didnt win anything 

and your back to p[aying for europa league 

delusional is not the word 

where is flojo and his so called baptism of fire 

Around this time last year we had just got brushed by Bayern and a week later we was gonna suffer another embarrassing loss in Moyes' last game vs Everton.

Let us rejoice

/

LOL @ these dust mites talking like we didn't piss all over them @ Old Trafford and Juanfield. Get the fuck outta here.

But i thought it was easy to win the league with 1 game a week :/

U lot always moving goal posts

Who said this - I want quotes.

I can only imagine one poster who probably said we'd win the league this season, and that's Fresh - guys got enough gas for the whole group of VIP2 utd supporters.

Clearly remember saying Chelsea would win the league this season and a top 4 finish is the target after last.

Around this time last year we had just got brushed by Bayern and a week later we was gonna suffer another embarrassing loss in Moyes' last game vs Everton.

Let us rejoice

/

LOL @ these dust mites talking like we didn't piss all over them @ Old Trafford and Juanfield. Get the fuck outta here.

True but man are doing what everyone was laughing at them pool fans for last season

Guys are lowering themselves to flojos level

I aint worried about nuttin

We will see in 12 months time when LVG gets sacked and ur still 6th-9th position

catn wait until the bass is ggone from this guys voice this time next year

Mad bass

call me Tiesto

all year round

24/7

f*ck bwais

I'm just wondering where was that 24/7, 365 bass when man disappeared for weeks because United and Arsenal embarrassed his team. ?

• Upvote 8