Is Mayweather Hated Because He Is Black?

JOHN DOE

I have not come across one filipino, that wants many to lose. Yet, you will always find a bruh that wants to see mayweather lose.

I know certain black dudes that will dismiss mayweather in front of their white colleagues when asked who they are rooting for just to fit in.

I can't really speak for a white dude that doesn't want mayweather to win. Might just be down personal preference. Cool

All I know - black, talented, outspoken, riich and oozing confidence are a combination attributes that are not welcomed in mainstream America & UK.

It easy to dismiss it has cuntish or arrogant.

Fully agreed

C/S

+1

Pos

I would aree but then I think of Usain Bolt.

• Upvote 1

100% racism

Jd and bane playin devils advocate

What about the black people that want him to lose? Are they racist too?

They are uncle toms 

Hmmm so if Ali is an uncle tom, what does that make you?

stacks is white. ignore him.

di troll

thought 'babatunde' was defo aff lol 

nah hes a white don who owned a dakishi shop in essex that only employs black people

Guest babatundestacks

di troll

nah hes a white don who owned a dakishi shop in essex that only employs black people

tumblr_m6khrszKWe1qzyj5fo1_400.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is it true pacquiao decided to become a boxer because his dad ate his puppy

di troll

tumblr_m6khrszKWe1qzyj5fo1_400.gif

your sister after jamals preganacy test came back pos?

• Upvote 1

This ppl want him to lose cos he's black is a bit ridiculous still. TF already mentioned usain bolt comparison, not surprising none of the people arguing the above are commenting on it. I swear u guys rooting for him just because he's black are as ignorant as anyone who would root against him for the same reason.

• Upvote 2

I've got no problem with a genuine Pac fan that prefers his fighting style. It's the guys that have been jumping from Mayweather victim to Mayweather victim for the last 10+ years, remixing the same argument against him that I find hilarious. Like how can you that mad?

Yes he plays up to the role of an arrogant heel to troll the salty fans that dip into their wallet every year to pay to see him lose but he's the ultimate professional in the gym and in the ring which is why people should look past that.

/

Yes the fight took 5 years to happen but Manny didn't exactly help the situation by losing his place near the front of the que when he lost to Bradley and took a nap against Marquez...

• Upvote 1

I've got no problem with a genuine Pac fan that prefers his fighting style. It's the guys that have been jumping from Mayweather victim to Mayweather victim for the last 10+ years, remixing the same argument against him that I find hilarious. Like how can you that mad?

Yes he plays up to the role of an arrogant heel to troll the salty fans that dip into their wallet every year to pay to see him lose but he's the ultimate professional in the gym and in the ring which is why people should look past that.

/

Yes the fight took 5 years to happen but Manny didn't exactly help the situation by losing his place near the front of the que when he lost to Bradley and took a nap against Marquez...

Nah I hear that. But ur first paragraph still doesn't define those people as racist. The truth of it is he's an impeccable fighter, and a better boxer than anybody right now, but he has taken the piss out of boxing fans white and black, and I think people are entitled to dislike him for that reason alone, aswell as many others mentioned in the thread.
  • Upvote 1

Usain bolt is humble tho

If floydd didnt have donestic violence people would find something else to legitimise there hate for him

• Downvote 1

What ur saying has no basis or substance tbh tho. With respect, ur presenting your argument in a pretty feminine manner. I didn't even mention the domestic violence.

• Upvote 2

If floydd didnt have donestic violence people would find something else to legitimise there hate for him

Usain is calm now. He has done the Virgin ad. They have dresses him like a woman in one the scene from the ad.

He is a decoded brother. He ticks the right boxes for mainstream uk & America.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What about before all that. Was he hated before that?

I was just being general to the whole reasons for hating floyd

If you like boxing but don't like Floyd its cool

But the people who don't like Floyd coming out the woodwork who won't even watch the fight or watched any fight have 2 arguments the domestic one and the arrogance

/

Saying all that I feel its a British trait to dislike someone successful who doesn't lower themselves down to a common level

I'm sure he has more haters here then usa

Usain is calm now. He has done the Virgin ad. They have dresses him like a woman in one the scene from the ad.

Thats basically a rite of passage

Saying all that I feel its a British trait to dislike someone successful who doesn't lower themselves down to a common level

100%

Thats basically a rite of passage

100%

This just a feeling or do you both have examples and credible sources to back this up?

Topic is comedy gold. Always zero substance from the guys who sit at home pointing their fingers at everyone else.

Brits being haters has been known for decades

No one else remember the saying

Brits say oh he bought a new bmw he must be a drug dealer americans say he bought a new bmw he must have worked hard

????? Remember that from childhood

People brought up here of all races are salty i always pull up friends on it