The Counted: People killed by police in the US this year

dub

16 minutes ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

My director just referred to it as that 'black lives matter stuff', after I corrected a colleague who said last nights stabbings were because of the protests in America 

cut that sh9zz out early or  two weeks from now , they be throwing out random comments ...

ive had to drop the real on a couple colleagues a more than once, and I know there are others that are listening on the sly, but these folk are oblivious to the real shit ethnics go through.

When I tell them about the amount times ive been "randomly" stopped in the whip, yet they are a good 10+ years older and have never been stopped once, it shutdown ALL their talk

The comments on the Sun article, fuck sake man blacks take another L over this hyde park shit.

"The Clocks Went Back An Hour. What a Pity They Could Not Go Back 60 Years"

"They have put themselves right back (to the back of the bus)"

"i thought that they didnt like water and as usual anymore than 10 and the blades come out what a strange breed these wallahs are"

"Surely these pictures were taken in Somalia?"

Shits infuriating. 

59 minutes ago, PascalMoriarty said:

I dont see anything wrong with the picture above tbh?  I don't understand why it made the article.

tbh but im sure its there to infuriate the xenaphobes/racist and ignorant 

see shit loads of groups like this today doing nothing really wrong in the ends but im sure if i took pics and sent it to the dailymail they could make it front page online news 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Afgoon said:

as longs there is mass black violent criminality coming from the statistics there will be an over defensive reaction to a potential black criminal 

what is so hard to understand about this 

?

Show me this ya wanker... show me the mass black violent criminality in comparison to the other races. SHOW MEH!

It's pointless. The fact that they all gave Flex's post a couple pages back a swerve says all you need to know really.

• Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, Zizouz said:

It's pointless. The fact that they all gave Flex's post a couple pages back a swerve says all you need to know really.

Truss 

I wonder if he will apply the same logic to all those of middle eastern origin bombing up the place. 

nope

that rotherham grooming thread, he was a pains to differentiate the difference between Asians

talking all about northern pakistanis and whatnot lolsmh