The Counted: People killed by police in the US this year

dub

7 hours ago, Thizz said:

Do you think the more police get killed eventually they'll be like 

"Gee wilikers you know what we have been hard on black people let's reevaluate our whole police force"

It will cause more police on the ground to think about how their actions could escalate for sure.

If they know they are putting their own officers lives in danger and that blood will be on their hands I guarantee you there will be less killing of black men.

6 hours ago, Zizouz said:

Would people be kl with the native Congolese man gunning down random iPhone/Samsung users? I say this considering the fact that we all prop up an industry that basically enslaves these people and profits off of their pain/servitude. By the logic in this thread, none of us are innocent. We could all vote with our wallets and decide to not support this in the same way all current POs could quit to protest the fuckries of their system. I'm guessing the ones who aren't involved in atrocities just want keep their head down and go about their lives ignoring the blindingly obvious in the same way we all do. 

Those analogies are incongruous.

I was reading the P

to the bastards always citing black people killing other black people.. what do you think the hundreds of charities and mentoring programs that intervene into preventing or rehabilitating gang members and violence are for?

how many charities are set up to intervene into police brutality or killings? Name one before BLM and not googling. 

also the stats on police killings are terribly inaccurate and under reported because in the US the scheme to report police killing is completely Voluntary any numbers you have quoted have only come from some of the thousands of PDs in the US..and why is a PD going to report an accurate number if it would make them look bad?. there has only been an independent body that monitors these killings and has only been in existence for the last two years and their records are 2 years old. 

if you dont know what is being done to at least try their best to prevent further violent crimes within the black community (albeit with the many other aspects of institutional racism people from these high crime areas face) then go fuck yourself as youre too stupid to even sit at the table to debate anything... 

• Upvote 9

12 hours ago, Cole Des said:

It will cause more police on the ground to think about how their actions could escalate for sure.

If they know they are putting their own officers lives in danger and that blood will be on their hands I guarantee you there will be less killing of black men.

The thing is anywhere but america this would probably be true... but they have a next kinda of fucked up culture, the first thing they will want is revenge.

• Upvote 1

Black people killing black people shoukd count as poor people killing poor people im sure the stats for the poor whites and Hispanics will be similar 

people aint killing each other in robberies and gang violence in middle class areas 

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Afgoon said:

will watch it

21 hours ago, The Somalian said:

@Afgoon I know you are trolling but if you actually hold any interest in the matter watch this 

@flex great post just been ignoring that boys post just spamming and trolling

Enjoyed that.

Spoke so much real 

12 hours ago, Mr. Martinez said:

hqdefault.jpg

I guess as opposed to only a threat to black society lol.

Bring em in, in that case.

There are a few things about the recent events where the irony is killing me.

Farrakhan rightly saying "everything they have achieved has been through violence" 

Everybody chastising Micah, blacks even scared to claim his actions yet when they were failing to negotiate with him they didn't say let's starve him out, let's give him a bit more time to come to a solution, they strapped a bomb to a robot and blew him to pieces.

Farrakhan's exact point proven.

Yet we can't resort to violence as a last resort.

In the argument for keeping guns in America, people citing the 2nd amendment, incase of a tyrannical government yada yada.

Wtf have blacks been contending with if this isn't tyrannical?

Seen Alex Jones himself, Ben Shapiro talking the above 2nd ammendment bullshit, yet condemning the police shootings, what fucking hypocrits.

It's one rule for them and another for us, this is why we need to act as we see fit and not watch the commentary and only look to the results.

• Upvote 7

I've noticed that Thun regularly supports sly racist and racial bigots.

Alex Jones, who has a bitches name, is known to be sponsored by ones who like controlling the masses, just like what he claims he is s against. He is a puppet for false information to distract us from the real shit going on.

The anti crew are disgraceful! Calling them extremist and all sorts when they are doing what Alex Jones "claims" the people should do. He is a racist!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Da Luv Doc said:

I've noticed that Thun regularly supports sly racist and racial bigots.

Alex Jones, who has a bitches name, is known to be sponsored by ones who like controlling the masses, just like what he claims he is s against. He is a puppet for false information to distract us from the real shit going on.

The anti crew are disgraceful! Calling them extremist and all sorts when they are doing what Alex Jones "claims" the people should do. He is a racist!

Its easy to brand anyone who dont support your views as racist when they are having victory over your deam agenda

Can you be specific what  racist remarks as think you are just playing the race card as you lost

If you cant come back with with anything specific I will claim victory

• Downvote 2

Guest Blacksheet
48 minutes ago, Afgoon said:

i want yo lot to go to the dailymail website

and tell me why its all black people causing problems

every time

its not asians chinese or jews 

/

you need to slap ur likkle bro

366CD05700000578-3698316-image-a-36_1468