US Terrorist attack: Nine killed in Charleston Hate Crime

The Somalian

i just find it funny that these "christian" relatives of the dead 9 are so forgiving, all this "his in god's hands" is bullshit

nah, his in the white man's hands which makes sense coz what do black folks god look like?

*insert white jesus*

black ppl are the most persecuted but are probably the most forgiving

f*ck that!!!

kill one of mine and i'll strike back, even if they take me out at least they'll think twice next time

sometimes u just need to plant the seed

/

i wish these thugs/road guys start shooting feds, bet they'll start changing their ways

You're a primitive human being. Go and live in countries where honour killing is embedded in a society's moral code. Would you like to be held responsible for what your father, or brother, or cousin did? Because that's the type of world you want to live in.

suck ya mum in it

going on like the very ppl you are defending ain't been treating black ppl like primitive being for 400+ years

forgiving & asking not to be fucked over repeatedly has really done black ppl good hasn't it

d*ck head

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i just find it funny that these "christian" relatives of the dead 9 are so forgiving, all this "his in god's hands" is bullshit

nah, his in the white man's hands which makes sense coz what do black folks god look like?

*insert white jesus*

black ppl are the most persecuted but are probably the most forgiving

f*ck that!!!

kill one of mine and i'll strike back, even if they take me out at least they'll think twice next time

sometimes u just need to plant the seed

/

i wish these thugs/road guys start shooting feds, bet they'll start changing their ways

You're a primitive human being. Go and live in countries where honour killing is embedded in a society's moral code. Would you like to be held responsible for what your father, or brother, or cousin did? Because that's the type of world you want to live in.

suck ya mum in it

going on like the very ppl you are defending ain't been treating black ppl like primitive being for 400+ years

forgiving & asking not to be fucked over repeatedly has really done black ppl good hasn't it

d*ck head

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't know why you man acting up.

They doing the Christian thing by forgiving him. Quoting Farrakhan is useless as he's not Christian.

The argument is what has it done for them as a people.

I think its ending with the old heads who just marched and prayed, the young and able aint having it.

oh f*ck off with the indirects if want to call me out i will debate anyone here on the morality of abrahamic religions. 

am not saying all religion is bad, but these religions were based on philosophies and a political social climate of 1000s of years ago.

forgiveness, love thy neighbor, treat others as you wish to be treated. GREAT, amazing, thank you religion.

but there are terrible ideas still left inside these holy books like 

“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” 

“Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.”

‘Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt-offering on one of the mountains that I shall show you.’

“Do not allow a sorceress to live.”

Just page after page of terrible ideas (go read it). 

I know religion aint going anywhere but FFS can we at least get rid of the bad thinking.

ps who ever negged my comment and didn't refute anything i said is a coward.

All taken out of context. And the context is as important as the rest of what you're saying

Guys please stop posting stupid 35 chapter articles.

And shut up about your religious for or against..it's been done to death. Believe in the bible or carve out a pot and worship it..who cares. .just let others live too.

This bastard judge in this white terrorist's case was quoted 10 years ago saying : there's 4 types of people.....white people, red necks, black people and niggers.

He knows the terrorist's dad, and just said in a recent video that "this young mans family are suffering too"

#crimingwhilewhite.

They doing the Christian thing by forgiving him. Quoting Farrakhan is useless as he's not Christian.

I think its ending with the old heads who just marched and prayed, the young and able aint having it.

Are you talking because these people chose forgiveness? I wouldn't forgive nobody but they obviously take their religion serious, and I doubt their forgiveness is exclusive to Black Christians. Same way this atrocity isn't exclusive to white people.

Are you talking because these people chose forgiveness? I wouldn't forgive nobody but they obviously take their religion serious, and I doubt their forgiveness is exclusive to Black Christians. Same way this atrocity isn't exclusive to white people.

Not exclusive to black christians. On the last four high profile police killings, parents have been asked on camera if they forgive the killer.

Why are they denied rage?

Lets not stop here then, why not forgive the 9/11 hijackers, 7/7 bombers, isis beheading christians in libya.

Forgive right?

Not exclusive to black christians. On the last four high profile police killings, parents have been asked on camera if they forgive the killer.

Lets not stop here then, why not forgive the 9/11 hijackers, 7/7 bombers, isis beheading christians in libya.

Forgive right?

Who is denying them rage? As I said, I wouldn't forgive nothing, I wouldn't expect any one I know too forgive, but then nobody I know is and out and out devout Christian. I'm sure there are probably White and Hispanic Christians etc which would take the same forgiving stance, same way there are probably Black people who claim to be Christians that would seek revenge.

No chance am I telling any one to forgive. I'm saying it's down to there choice. I might of misunderstood the conversation but I got the impression guys were linking this forgiveness as something forced upon them through slavery etc. 

Forgive right?

Who is denying them rage? As I said, I wouldn't forgive nothing, I wouldn't expect any one I know too forgive, but then nobody I know is and out and out devout Christian. I'm sure there are probably White and Hispanic Christians etc which would take the same forgiving stance, same way there are probably Black people who claim to be Christians that would seek revenge.

No chance am I telling any one to forgive. I'm saying it's down to there choice. I might of misunderstood the conversation but I got the impression guys were linking this forgiveness as something forced upon them through slavery etc.

Because its a noticeable trend and its dehumanizing.

It deflects from the fact that the country views them as second class citizens.

Fox said this wasnt a racial attack but one on 'christianty'.

FBI director said this wasnt terrorism even though it is by the definition.

Imagine if a palestinian did this in a synagogue.

Must be something in the water over there.

Since when did any one ever listen to Fox lol. I don't agree with the whole Farakkhan thing as other people forgive. I remember that hispanic woman in US who forgave and hugged the boy who shot her daughter dead and asked that he not be imprisoned but go around America with her promoting the dangers of guns.

I'm Agnostic. I think Religions are bullshit so it amazes me when people come with that forgiveness talk, but that's them devout people that practice what they preach hard and through only choice of their own.

South Carolina urges removal of Confederate flag
_83793432_gettyimages-79147738.jpg

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

The governor of South Carolina has called for the removal of a Confederate flag from the state capitol's grounds.

The flag, emblematic of the south during the US civil war, was embraced by the man accused of killing nine people in a black church last week.

To prolonged applause, Governor Nikki Haley called for the "removal of a symbol that divides us", and urged the state legislature to act.

The Sons of Confederate Veterans says it will fight attempts to remove it.

The group says it symbolises their heritage and history, not hate, and offered condolences to the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, where the attack took place.

At a news conference, South Carolina Governor Haley acknowledged that point of view but said to many others it was a "deeply offensive symbol of brutal oppression".

Hours later, Walmart announced it would no longer stock any products that display the Confederation flag.

The flag was originally the battle flag of the southern states in the American Civil War when they tried to break away to prevent the abolition of slavery.

To the right-wing thinkers on here what are your thoughts on the backlash of all this causing to remove the confederate flag?

Not really sure what to think about that. I'd probably lean towards them taking it down due to it's history and guys like this using it as inspiration and say Americans should just unite under the star spangled banner. But in a country of supposed freedom for American Citizens I'm not sure how that will go down with the people who love that flag. Reminds me a bit of Northern Ireland, you know what kinda area you are in over there as they have Flags and Signs up all over the streets.

Not really sure what to think about that. I'd probably lean towards them taking it down due to it's history and guys like this using it as inspiration and say Americans should just unite under the star spangled banner. But in a country of supposed freedom for American Citizens I'm not sure how that will go down with the people who love that flag. Reminds me a bit of Northern Ireland, you know what kinda area you are in over there as they have Flags and Signs up all over the streets.

But you wouldn't just "lean" towards the swastika flag being taken down would you?

But you wouldn't just "lean" towards the swastika flag being taken down would you?
RNRJAQZ.png

RNRJAQZ.png