Would you like to see a black Bond.....

kerser

Gotta love white people tho

They have no problems playing black historically TRUE characters such as pharaohs, moses, jesus and Noah..they even played a f*cking last samurai.

But they have a big problem with a non white guy paying a f*cking fictional character that in an agency role that historically does have black spies.

Inherently racist inbreds

Gotta love the none victim, common sense Black people though. Can always trust them to come through and sh*t on the ones who are dribbling into their Kleenex thinking the worlds against them. And I repeat.

The first black actor to play a James Bond villain has said that the iconic character should always be played by a white man and “political correctness be damned”. [/size]“[bond] cannot be black,[/size]  “James Bond was established by Ian Fleming as a white character, played by white actors. Play 003 or 006 but you cannot be 007.” [/size]Kotto, 75, added that he finds it “ridiculous” when people say all roles should be open to black actors. “If I say I want to play JFK, I should be laughed out of the room,” he said.  [/size]“Black men should stop trying to play roles created by whites. These roles are not written for black men. We have pens [to create] roles that no one else has established.”[/size]

Cheers Pal.

img_1945.jpg[/size]

Ooh so someone went to dig up coto to make a statement on bond.. He speaks for himself, not black people. Has nothing to do with the fact that whitey likes to piss on the true history of others but find it an issue in something as trivial as this.

Fuck bond anyway.. Last one I saw was with pierce brosnan.

No point asking me about the JFK bit whilst ignoring everything else he said. Let's flip the Question though, give me a reason why a character who was made to be White by it's creator should now not be played by a White male?

Because white people have played black characters that were never white before. Charlton Heston a fucking prince of Egypt? Ben Kingsley, Christian bale! To name a few

That reason enough for you?

It's not revenge agenda as you wouldn't survive a revenge agenda, it's asking d*ckheads like you the same kind of question you're asking.

This is the same kind of talk that will say "but what about black on black crime"

That d*ckhead kind of talk that forgets to ask what about white on white crime.

So when you ask why it should be ok for a black man to play a fictional white character... I give you an answer...because white people have played black character roles of black characters where the script was black

James Bond is a crap boring arse typically predictable shit British film tbh. So I couldn't give a fuck if the queen's corgis played James Bond. I just find it alarming at the racism ..but white people can always be counted on to show up and show through.

PMSL Wouldn't survive!?!?!? You don't half talk some sh*t. You just basically admitted you just want a Black Bond because a White man has played a non white role in the past. You didn't say because I think Idris would be great for it...... Nope, just because you wanna see a White Character lose his identity lol.

You can call it racism all you want. I've stated many times I don't ever wanna see Black characters I like turned White, I.E. BA Baracus. The Human Torch has just been changed race in Fantastic Four as Michael B Jordan is playing him and I don't give a single f*ck about that. But Bond is a character I know well and I don't want him changed.

His quality for the role is why there is this current debate. Secondly, YOU have not said whether he's not good enough for the role either, you seem more concerned that he is taking a white man's job..like the rest of your fucking ukip types..

Fact is that if pierce brosnan and the rest no hopers can play James Bond, then Idris Elba is more than better qualified to play the role. He's someone people actually KNEW before James Bond ..even if here to play it ..it would still be playing according to an unfair playing field as non of his white predecessors were established actors beforehand so if you're a black man trying to audition for James Bond you have to be well known apparently.

Personally I think he shouldn't play the role now or ever because he should go on to bigger and better things. Apart from Sean Connery who ever remembered anything a previous James Bond actor went on and did.

Why kill off his career like Harry Potter in some shit franchise. This goofy c*nt playing the current James Bond what's he going to go on and star in? He.'ll be forgotten in 3 years. So.. Idris Elba is actually Too good for the role

You know you talk about Bond being crap, now talking about no hopers playing it........ You are in no position to even discuss James Bond. Go watch Straight Outta Compton and STFU. Crying that you want a Black man in this highly established White James Bond role like the Black community can't come up with their own sh*t to do when they are already clearly doing it and making a success of it.

Roger Moore had already had a long career before he became Bond. And Daniel Craig has been in some quality movies whilst doing his Bond movies. Defiance and Girl with the dragon tattoo spring to mind. I'm sure his career will continue after he's done being 007.

Daniel Radcliffes career is still going by the way after his Harry Potter movies......... You baffle me.

• Downvote 1

James bond was interesting when there were 5 channels alone. It is boring and crap like I said. And at the end of the day it's a film you're screaming about like its this last bastion of Britishness or whiteness..you're the joke.

Don't bother about the film cos you're going to be served by an Indian man at the cinema till, ready to be roughed up by the black security man if you slip up and sat in a cinema with lots of other foreigners who have really taken white jobs.

Defending an industry that doesn't give a fuck about you or your dad.

• Upvote 1

SMH Just go the fuck away mate this topic isn't for you. Typical nobhead screaming racism just because people don't want an established white character to change. What is your argument with the black people that don't want Bond to change race. Are they bounties yea? Uncle Toms and all that? Sell outs?

• Downvote 1

Yea Yea that's it. Ian Fleming is my Grandad........ Is this you or have you put your five year old cousin on your account now?

Other White people can want him to all they want, doesn't mean I have to. Makes zero sense to me that any one would want such a big change to one of their favourite characters. 

Yea Yea that's it. Ian Fleming is my Grandad........ Is this you or have you put your five year old cousin on your account now?

Other White people can want him to all they want, doesn't mean I have to. Makes zero sense to me that any one would want such a big change to one of their favourite characters. 

To you it's a big change but some people don't see race as a significant change.

Ridley Scott gave a wide-ranging interview to Deadline over the weekend around the premiere of his forthcoming space drama “The Martian” at the Toronto International Film Festival, and one of the topics discussed was the casting controversy around his 2014 Biblical epic “Exodus: Gods and Kings,” in which the director and his collaborators came under fire for casting white movie stars including as Egyptians (Christian Bale and Joel Edgerton played Moses and Ramesses II, respectively).

At the time Scott told those threatening a boycott of the movie to “Get a life,” and now he’s doubling down on his stance, noting that the $145 million film never would have been made in the first place had he not cast Caucasian movie stars in the lead roles.

DEADLINE: Exodus was visually overwhelming, you created that ancient world and brought the plagues in all their vivid horror, and yet the fixation was on how you didn’t hire indigenous actors in the lead roles. In hindsight, is there something you might have done differently?

SCOTT: Nah. Some have said, isn’t Christ black? He could have been. It depends on what part of North Africa he comes from, but how do we know? The short sharp crude answer is, I couldn’t get a film like that mounted for that kind of budget—we were $145 million, not $260 million, so that wasn’t bad– but to make Moses black and his wife Ethiopian? They never would have made the movie.

• Upvote 1