Women stay winning

Heero Yuy

how can man say he should take the L

even if he were trying to move to her

WHY SHOULD HE TAKE AN L COZ HE GOT STABBED IN THE EYE

warped mindsets in here

he probably didnt even touch her... yet she came full force and swung the heel in his eye

yet hes in prison or whatever doing community service

LE HOW?

how can man say he should take the L

even if he were trying to move to her

WHY SHOULD HE TAKE AN L COZ HE GOT STABBED IN THE EYE

warped mindsets in here

he probably didnt even touch her... yet she came full force and swung the heel in his eye

yet hes in prison or whatever doing community service

LE HOW?

He went to jail or got community service?

I've gotta ask, how is that kid still in that school? Or was at the time of the assault, said he was back and forth abusing teachers and his partner did it. I know it's primary and that but the kid and parents are all violent.

Sentence is fuckery still.

Tbh I know about one recent violent assault involving a group and they all got suspended at most. Shits mad

It jus depends on the judge on the day

An hope ur brief isnt bum chums with the prosecution

Justice gt a lot to do with luck and connections. When it comes down to joe bloggs its luck. Simple as

What the judge has personal views on etc

I've sat an listened to a judge lay out harsh sentencing with accompanying remarks an im jus thinking okkkk so u obviously feel passionately about this

U can effed from the off before any evidence/mitigation is heard.

Or what if the judge is hungry. Ur probably better off getting sentenced just after lunch than at 11am. An i think i may have read that somewhere

TBF it's clear why the girl who glassed a guy and this school gate maniac escaped prison sentences

In mitigation, Audrey Archer said Thomas had been diagnosed with an emotionally unstable personality disorder and had struggled to manage her temper from childhood.

She said she had sought help from mental health services prior to committing this offence and was waiting to undergo cognitive analytical therapy.

+

Feneck's lawyer Shane Hauschild said his client had previously undiagnosed paranoid schizophrenia and had 'paranoid constructions' of what was happening at the school, believing his children had been the victims of racism.

He was ordered to complete 100 hours unpaid work, a rehabilitation order for 30 days and given a mental health treatment requirement.

Savage attack.

Agree with gbh but not sure if she should be sent down for it.

From her perspective it might of looked like the guy was attacking her friend, then the force woulda been justified.

We can't know what she thought or saw, fair sentence imo.