BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

21 hours ago, Drift said:

Imagine all this happened just cos Cameron wanted a majority government rather than another coalition.

Let's just hope this economy holds up.

Fam

But in the long term I'm coming round to brexit. 

I'm just hoping a few more countries drop out to signal the end of the eu

• Upvote 1

MPs vote by 332 to 290, defeating bid to guarantee EU citizens' rights in Brexit bill.

interesting times ahead.

I dont know what Corbeezy is playing at. Guys just  keeps digging a hole for the labour party. He is the meek mill of british politics.

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 21/03/2017 at 1:03 AM, Da Luv Doc said:

Guy lives in Spain.....but voted for Brexit.....then says he'll never move back to the UK.....

:/

tumblr_inline_msvl9uMOwg1qz4rgp.gif

English people are some of the most arrogant, delusional and stupid people on this planet.

:/ voting against your personal interest shouldn't be looked down upon, he justified it as being "better for Britain", he's putting (what he believes are) his nation's interests above his own

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, dub said:

:/ voting against your personal interest shouldn't be looked down upon, he justified it as being "better for Britain", he's putting (what he believes are) his nation's interests above his own

When the Spanish kick him/them out. Let's see who's complaining then. UK government would intervene talking about their claimed sovereignty to the land. Could you imagine any country coming to England / USA and annexing part of the country and claiming sovereign state rule. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/gibraltar-sovereignty-must-not-bargaining-tool-brexit-talks/amp/

You think they're gonna kick out old English people pouring their pensions into the Spanish economy? I don't think you're being logical.

/

UK-based airlines told to move to Europe after Brexit or lose major routes

9 minutes ago, dub said:

You think they're gonna kick out old English people pouring their pensions into the Spanish economy? I don't think you're being logical.

/

UK-based airlines told to move to Europe after Brexit or lose major routes

Of course there not gonna do that. But that is the hypocrisy of this nation and people who fit that particular demographic. When you point it out and break it down for what it really is silence regins.

And as for the airlines. Lets see how this plays out, UK jobs now at risk.. lol . But still gonna want the best of both worlds and going by events of history... when they don't get what they want...

Empire mantra that applies to Britsh rule over Gibraltar and anywhere else under British Overseas Territories

what exactly hypocritical though? a vote to leave the EU doesn't doesn't directly translate to the idea that you don't want foreigners in the UK 

1 hour ago, Drift said:

Lol I can see it now wasted years of pain and negotiation when the reality of what brexit really means sets in only for us to stay in the EU on worse terms than we were before. 

basically what it is - the European organisations that pick up the pieces from UK ones will be the real winners in this