Week 38 - Premier League 15/16 Finale - Europa League Final

User

1 hour ago, TF S4DK said:

:rofl:

Its your best Premier League season EVER.

and still North London is RED.

The cheek. Imagine YOU telling ME to think about it for a second lol. Tell me your on a wind up mate.

aint you man meant to challenge for the title every season, finished 2nd and was never in a title race. fuck outta here and be happy with finishing above us.

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, FA23 said:

aint you man meant to challenge for the title every season, finished 2nd and was never in a title race. fuck outta here and be happy with finishing above us.

Do Spurs fans think they was in a title race??

Lol at thinking you can bar today, you finished 3rd to a team that gave up in February. You went from singing "Leicester City we coming for you" and "Arsene Wenger we want you to stay" to well, "it's happened again", Leicester City, Arsene Wenger and football in general is laughing at you, in a season which should have been progression.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

5 > 3 is progression you dimwit.

We overachieved this season anyway where as you man have done what you usually do.

go find me any quote where any spurs or non spurs fan said we will finish top 4 this season....

Chelsea 10th, below Stoke. Worst defence of a title EVER.

Liverpool 8th and in a European Final to which they can still qualify for the Champions League.

Arsenal, the most divided, disruptive season fans have had, out of the title race months ago getting runners up medals.

United, 5th and FA Cup Final, no C.L Football again.

Newcastle, with Janmaat, Wijnaldum, Sissoko, Perez, Cisse amongst other half decent players getting relegated.

Leicester finished on 81 points, 10 clear of Arsenal, losing only 3 games all season. THREE. How do you barely avoid relegation and the following season only lose 3 times?

This season has been nothing short of disgraceful and I'm gonna throw Tottenham in there after only needing a point against already relegated Newcastle and getting thrashed 5-1 (you probably went all out attack and got punished I understand that) and letting a team that doesn't fucking deserve it finish 2nd. I'm sorry you have to be disappointed. I'm going to the Arsenal room to have a proper rant re: my team. But no one in here should be happy unless we have Leicester fans on the forum.

15 minutes ago, The Infamous said:

:rofl: its their best year ever and the closest they will ever get 

bro dont talk, safe.

• Upvote 2

need to win 19-0

• Upvote 1