President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

The way I was reading this topic then clocked this story on Edge. Think Trump just done them a favour. 

A former sailor in the US Navy stabbed a woman 119 times when she revealed she was transgender after they had sex, a court heard.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/man-stabbed-woman-he-met-on-dating-site-119-times-after-she-told-him-she-was-transgender/ar-AAoQLus

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gambino said:

The way I was reading this topic then clocked this story on Edge. Think Trump just done them a favour. 

A former sailor in the US Navy stabbed a woman 119 times when she revealed she was transgender after they had sex, a court heard.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/man-stabbed-woman-he-met-on-dating-site-119-times-after-she-told-him-she-was-transgender/ar-AAoQLus

Imhim/ ubderwriter

this is how you deal with that shit you poof

• Upvote 1

that's because people are still afraid of transgender people

10-20 years ago you'd get the same response from discriminating against gay people

though, arguably people's hate for homosexuality is/was higher - transgender is probably a subset of that hate, you'll probably have people able to explain themselves better, because it is, arguably, harder to come to terms with (for both the people involved and those looking in)

• Downvote 2

I'm not the one who was co-signing Trump's hate driven action on a particular social group. You guys all high-fiving each other while he makes more people's lives worse.

Its not the same. Its never the same. That's why a discussion comparing who has it worse between gay people and black people, or women and black people, or whoever, never works. Because its not the same thing on a different degree. Its different, but its still prejudice and discrimination.

• Downvote 3

those in favor of keeping Don't Ask Don't Tell knew better, right?

the people who prevented black people from receiving the medal of honor for service in the army until the 90s knew better, right?

fuck off

and yes, I'll keep using these comparisons, because everyone here is pro equal rights between races, and many pro equal rights for homosexuals - where one might believe you would have seen the parallels - but you refuse to see the parallels with transgender people

Who's Pro Rights between races round here, this is some militant anti white forum, ain't about equality lol. These man hate Trannys as much as Crackers :D

What makes you know better than these Military Dons though out of interest?

You seem upset that I said they know better, but that is the situation for me. They know better than me.

• Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, dub said:

those in favor of keeping Don't Ask Don't Tell knew better, right?

the people who prevented black people from receiving the medal of honor for service in the army until the 90s knew better, right?

fuck off

and yes, I'll keep using these comparisons, because everyone here is pro equal rights between races, and many pro equal rights for homosexuals - where one might believe you would have seen the parallels - but you refuse to see the parallels with transgender people

Please don't compare race with gender.

Different struggle altogether 

• Upvote 1