London Bridge incident

kerser

Mate this view is so misguided. I can't express this enough. From a technical point of view, more data will never equal more terrorists getting caught. If anything, the chances are the opposite will happen.

Of course your privacy matters. It's a fucking fundamental human right for fucks sake.

If you think the opinions you spout on here will not have an adverse effect on your life if it'd become accessible to your employers, prosecutors, whatever, then you're already fucked.

But we're all fucked anyway. Most of this country is as ignorant as you are. 

• Upvote 1

A Governments first priority is the protection of it's people. If you are more worried about what you have been browsing on the Internet than your fellow citizens being murdered then I suggest you change your searching habits.

Meanwhile it's more important in a topic about those losing their lives to terrorism for you and that mong above you to try score some browney points talking about me and storm front.

What opinions do I spout on here that would have a negative effect for me. Tell me????

"Most this country is as ignorant as you are" So you know most the country share my opinion but apparently those opinions are gonna cause me problems? lol

Im not doing anything wrong lol 

Prob doing so much wrong that you take for granted because the internet has been free to an extent 

youll be crying into your bunk late at night in a few years watching abdul pray 5 times a day all because you tried to stream uniteds 3pm kick off

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, Gambino said:

A Governments first priority is the protection of it's people.

Cons are not doing this bit very well and constantly keep blaming whoever these "liberals" are. 

They know who the risk individuals are each and every time. But controlling the Internet is more important. 

Along with working in partnership with very same powers who run Isis... Oxymoron or nah? 

First priority is to protect the state / Republic... Not the people. 

• Upvote 2

What browny points am i scoring?

As someone who is born and raised in london im horrified that such things take place, im also horrified that this will immediately in some way be linked to an average joe like me.

A couple of reasons why im not sitting here crying my eyes out, 1 - these things always seem to be all too convenient, they seem to happen when they need to happen, if you get what im saying? 2 - 7 people dead would be considered a good day in a war torn country like iraq or syria, or even famine ravaged countries in east africa, yet i see very little compassion from the likes of yourself towards such things.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Flat Eric said:

the post doesnt explain how you want the people to react

not how you want the goverment to react

I know more about what I don't wanna see than what I do wanna see. I do know I want people to be more angry than passive, I want them to call for and support the Government to do more and round the guys up. I don't wanna hear them more focused on Islamophobia than the actual attack, I don't wanna hear people try preach that it has nothing to do with Religion when it clearly does.

You're taking a very simplistic view to one of your fundamental human rights. 

In a variety of contexts many of the views you have expressed on here could be used against you for many different things. 

Just like I REACHED and made a joke about you being a racist. You might end up one day in a situation where you're charged in suspicion of such offence. It wouldn't take many posts from this forum to convince a jury you could be culpable of something like that. But that's the stage we're already at. 

You don't get it though. And neither does a large proportion of this country's population. And I fully understand that ignorance is mostly driven by fear. But we should never ever, ever give up our privacy in exchange for our safety. I can't be any clearer on the repercussions of doing something like that. I suggest you read up on the topic. I can send you some links if you're genuinely interested. 

• Upvote 6

22 minutes ago, Admin. said:

Im not doing anything wrong lol 

Prob doing so much wrong that you take for granted because the internet has been free to an extent 

youll be crying into your bunk late at night in a few years watching abdul pray 5 times a day all because you tried to stream uniteds 3pm kick off

TOUCHE! lol, past crimes your honour, I have had Sky for a while now

1 minute ago, Mr. Martinez said:

You're taking a very simplistic view to one of your fundamental human rights. 

In a variety of contexts many of the views you have expressed on here could be used against you for many different things. 

Just like I REACHED and made a joke about you being a racist. You might end up one day in a situation where you're charged in suspicion of such offence. It wouldn't take many posts from this forum to convince a jury you could be culpable of something like that. But that's the stage we're already at. 

You don't get it though. And neither does a large proportion of this country's population. And I fully understand that ignorance is mostly driven by fear. But we should never ever, ever give up our privacy in exchange for our safety. I can't be any clearer on the repercussions of doing something like that. I suggest you read up on the topic. I can send you some links if you're genuinely interested. 

So what would you do?

Stop funding ISIS by selling weapons to nations known to fund them, you're empowering their sponsors and in doing so empowering them. Take a more detailed view of the conflicts we engage in overseas and ask yourselves, if truly now it is the interest of the British people that lies at the heart of our forays into war overseas, then how is it that as a nation we're actually less safe now than we were prior to our interventions. The "war on terrorism" has brought terrorism to our doorstep, and it baffles me that people struggle to see why the frequency and ferocity of these attacks have increased over the years.

• Upvote 5

Even though I fully believe these man are just pawns who were stupid or disillusioned enough to be led to these extremes by someone with more power and knowledge of the wider goal but is also just probably still a low level guy in the grand scheme of thing and that without being bang on the conspiracy ting... it leads all the way up to the top... past the biggest islamic extremist groups to the big western governments and or security agencies who make all this shit happen.

I would not be against the immediate deportation and removal of ALL non white muslim males aged between 16-70, british born or not from this country. Then we can see if and how any attacks continue and civillians can look past the pawns and see who is playing the hands. 

3 hours ago, Gambino said:

Most this country is as ignorant as you are" So you know most the country share my opinion but apparently those opinions are gonna cause me problems? lol

lol @ this being your rebuttal to getting called stupid

absolute c*nt

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow is that someone called Kuffir with a Young ISIS mark under his name getting triggered and upset and calling me a c*nt. Well I never.....

Believe me when the term stupid gets used in a topic you are the first man who should go missing under a rock.