Marriage/Engagement

JOHN DOE

40 minutes ago, Afroman said:

Marriage is a gamble. Its not for everyone however. 

You can pick case studies of both good and bad. 

also, cant live your life in fear. if you want a family then you're gonna have to take that plunge and make sure you've done what you need to, and if it doesn't work then that's life, take what you've learned and carry on, but there's also the very good chance that you made the right decision like many people do and you'll spend decades with the person.

• Like 4

From my still married and strong friends and my divorced friends all of them say the same thing...

the girl doesnt change her family does

marry the family not the girl

20 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

also, cant live your life in fear. if you want a family then you're gonna have to take that plunge and make sure you've done what you need to, and if it doesn't work then that's life, take what you've learned and carry on, but there's also the very good chance that you made the right decision like many people do and you'll spend decades with the person.

Cs this, however got to take the plunge FULLY informed.

Cant be sharing a studio with Dimitri drinking fireball saying thats life because you was gassed.

10 hours ago, Admin. said:

From my still married and strong friends and my divorced friends all of them say the same thing...

the girl doesnt change her family does

marry the family not the girl

Family definitely can't be overlooked

But once you're in deep with a person even if u got side eye on the family u ignore it. Best u can do is be aware and prepared

45 minutes ago, Afroman said:

How

Exhibit A

On 25/10/2017 at 5:43 PM, General Mac said:

5 bags on the ring, 18 bags on the wedding, 9 bags for the lavish honeymoon, 14 bags for the second hand Range Rover for him and her and possible children, over 40 bags into his Mortgage...

2 years later...

Lives in a Studio flat, shops at Lidl, eats just about twice a day and no longer drinks Desperado, too pricey, He's on the Skol and sometimes on the Oranjeboom, has an oyster and forks out a bag a month for his twins...

She on the other hand. Lives in HIS HOUSE, Drives THEIR Range, Looks after the kids, works part time...

She got a pretty sweet deal...

MARRIAGE TERRIFIES ME.... The man almost always gets fucked on the deal.

NO BUENO

Man had a good life when they were just an unmarried couple, SAVINGS for decades, The man in the team you knew would sport you a few hundred and not ask for a pay back date. If his overdraft wasn't nice, he'd be fucked every month, shit, he is fucked every month.

Oh, by the way, he's 38.. I'm 30, thank God I learnt early

Bro that just one case study man. As I said before you can take the good and the bad stories of marriage and make what you want of it.

Its really not every one. 

People will take out a 30k student loans for a dead degree but get all technical about those who are spending on marriage.

Regardless of if you are married or not, the moment a child comes into the equation, you are screwed if things dont pan out well.

Not if you dip swiftly 

I ain't feelin all that dave

i want a family or a few maybe but ain't no bird ever thinking they can take my p

not even half of my legitimate p

i will put the fear of the devil in em way before any marriage is ever considered 

that's worse than cheating