Living apart from your children

15 hours ago, Trap God said:

Question for fathers

How do you know your child is safe when there's another man in the house with your child Russell Wilsoning?

Alot depends on the communication setup you have with your ex partner.. if sour, she isn't going to tell you anything and you find out the hard way and that's just long

You can either be that controlling BF whos c*ck blocking his BM from getting another man, (creeping past her house every night checking for cars pulled up) (occassionaly fuckin her to try control). (though she will still be bangin whoever, just on the DL)

Or you can be man about it, open discussion about who she has around, eg introduce the guy so you both square on things and no funny shit and understandings set in place. (plus keep a bat on standby to his shatter knees, should he fuck up around your child)

/

What about guys yourselves relationship/moving in with a chick who has a child herself. What type of engagement with her child's father would you expect? knowing you're gonna be around his kid more than him? you gonna tolerate a controlling BF mean muggin you, trying to set pace for you as a grown man in your own right?

What about fathers with kids and new woman around your kid? vice versa?

5 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Sorry for all you man going through it.

Me personally i would never involve myself in something like this. 

For me family is two parents, man and woman,and kids.All living in the same house.  

Most think this too. Life don't always go that way.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Rahtid 

one of my boys got into a German ting. Had a kid with her, then things went left. 

The battle he had to go through to stop her from taking that child back to Germany.

Friends uncle, his ex wife. Took the kid to live in the US out of spite aged 8-9

Reached age of 13-14. Backfired for her, kid now lives with pops in the uk, shuns mum hard for what she did.

1 hour ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Sorry for all you man going through it.

Me personally i would never involve myself in something like this. 

For me family is two parents, man and woman,and kids.All living in the same house.  

Never involve Yourself? So what,  You stop seeing Your kids if it no longer suits Your perfect plan? 

Or You fritzl Your bm when You get the hint she's leaving? 

Lol @ thinking You're the  guy with the perfect plan 100% success rate

@ V Tec,if I wasn't serious and she mentioned me meeting the babyfather I'd probably make my exit then

If I was, I'd say it's for them 2 to decide as parents if I need to meet the babyfather but I don't see much need for any interaction beyond meeting him once.

Scared to risk my kids around a woman but as I said earlier in the thread, they shouldn't be too affected if they met one then we broke up

3 hours ago, Lens said:

Never involve Yourself? So what,  You stop seeing Your kids if it no longer suits Your perfect plan? 

Or You fritzl Your bm when You get the hint she's leaving? 

Lol @ thinking You're the  guy with the perfect plan 100% success rate

I can only speak for myself but.

The only time i am getting  a girl  pregnant is if i am married to her and in the  background i am from divorce is frowned upon .

I honestly cant see myself in a situation like this.

4 hours ago, Seydou said:

Lol

Life is never that sweet bro, even when you plan shit to a perfection.

You can never plan external factors which what comes into play at times.

Life aint simple bro but one thing someone  told  me  a while back which has stuck with me is  a smart person learns from his or her mistakes but a wise person learns from other peoples mistakes.

A lot of people dont do either imo.