Orignal brits were black

Supermalt

When you are the foreign invader, and realise you are inferior and the true global minority this is the norm practice. And boof Racism is born.

Mr Darwin was financed heavily to produce his material to explain away and justify whites into the superior legacy league of beings and founders of civilisation.

4 minutes ago, Toney Barton said:

11014999.jpg

A previous reconstruction of Cheddar Man, made by the University of Manchester before DNA tests were available, depicted him with white skin.

LMAO WOW uncanny resemblance too...

On 04/02/2018 at 9:35 AM, ruz said:

Deffo looks like a burglary type of guy

C1D765C4-3535-4474-B940-139E4A03B47F-574

MAD

• Like 4

6 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Wow... it’s funny how people believe science is infallible only when it supports their beliefs, then question it when it doesn’t. 8-)

That's why I was first in here to like the post and thought I'd sit back with my feet up watching those who said DNA evidence of Egyptians being European was bullshit but suddenly see this as a holy grail lol.

Everyone posting my name as well like I'd be upset at these findings lol

• Downvote 2

45 minutes ago, Gambino said:

That's why I was first in here to like the post and thought I'd sit back with my feet up watching those who said DNA evidence of Egyptians being European was bullshit but suddenly see this as a holy grail lol.

Everyone posting my name as well like I'd be upset at these findings lol

"The average European would quickly die from UV exposure working the fields of Egypt, Mesopotamia (Sumer, Akkadia, Assyria, Babylonia), Arabia, etc: bare-chested as the ancient art indicates. But it doesn't matter, in their delusion European Albinos sincerely believe that they are old, and not Albinos. Therefore it is illuminating when we see that the old guard of Albino historical scientists were not so crazy, they actually admitted that the original founders of mans cultures and civilizations were Africans."

I mean make up your mind VTec. You either believe in DNA testing and science or you do not, you can't keep chopping and changing like you always do on things to match your narrative. Some questions for you.

Number One: Why would I care about these findings?

Number Two: If I've always been science > Religion and ride with the theory of all humans coming from Africa, then why should this be such a surprise to anyone who believes that?

Number Three: How much does it keep you and your chalk board awake at night doing mathematical equations trying to figure out just how these inferior, recessive, minority albinos you despise so much managed to become so advanced and conquer the world to a point where you now have to live your life day by day among them in mental distress at your self inflicted feeling of inferiority to their historical accomplishments?

And from your theory of me looking like that pic because I'm white with dark hair, I take it you now feel good knowing Cheddar man actually more closely resembles you :lmao:

• Downvote 1

13 hours ago, Gambino said:

I mean make up your mind VTec. You either believe in DNA testing and science or you do not, you can't keep chopping and changing like you always do on things to match your narrative. Some questions for you.

Number One: Why would I care about these findings?

Number Two: If I've always been science > Religion and ride with the theory of all humans coming from Africa, then why should this be such a surprise to anyone who believes that?

Number Three: How much does it keep you and your chalk board awake at night doing mathematical equations trying to figure out just how these inferior, recessive, minority albinos you despise so much managed to become so advanced and conquer the world to a point where you now have to live your life day by day among them in mental distress at your self inflicted feeling of inferiority to their historical accomplishments?

And from your theory of me looking like that pic because I'm white with dark hair, I take it you now feel good knowing Cheddar man actually more closely resembles you :lmao:

faaa he let the ting go with this one 

almost every single technological advance happened in times of war

already said in another thread if we lived in harmony we would still be hunter gatherers

defence and attack >>>

given us pretty much everything especially in modern times

27 minutes ago, Admin. said:

almost every single technological advance happened in times of war

already said in another thread if we lived in harmony we would still be hunter gatherers

defence and attack >>>

given us pretty much everything especially in modern times

I pulled you up on this 1 before but u never qualified ur idea. If anything times of war are regressive and overall don’t help at all except maybe financially for rebuilding nations. Humans generally work better in unison for a common (positive) cause regardless of ur sociopathic theories ?

I suppose he means things like mobile phones for example

The military would have had these long before civilians because it was necessary for war

Now it's great for us

Drones another technology first beneficial to the military now people makin excellent music videos with it

Can't think of anything else

Peace is always best though

I rather peace an slow progress than for millions to die so we can have things. An these things still mean people live in shit or die for part of the world to enjoy them

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ag. said:

I pulled you up on this 1 before but u never qualified ur idea. If anything times of war are regressive and overall don’t help at all except maybe financially for rebuilding nations. Humans generally work better in unison for a common (positive) cause regardless of ur sociopathic theories ?

no you said some stuff about industrial revolution which i ignored, plus that was a discussion on religion.

4 minutes ago, Grafter said:

I suppose he means things like mobile phones for example

The military would have had these long before civilians because it was necessary for war

Now it's great for us

Drones another technology first beneficial to the military now people makin excellent music videos with it

Can't think of anything else

too many things to mention, just modern day would be, the internet, radio, microwaves, jet engines, cameras....

how about this one

image.png

• Like 1