Maya Jama (colourism topic)

TheOneGameBaller

• 4 weeks later...
On 24/05/2018 at 6:33 PM, kerser said:

I tried to listen to this but hearing grown women who talk as if they’ve barely left secondary school is excruciating. How do you get to your 20s/30s and still talk saying: “like, so like, but like, so basically like, but also like.” Jesus Christ. I hope they don’t breed.

• Like 6
  • Downvote 1

15 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

I tried to listen to this but hearing grown women who talk as if they’ve barely left secondary school is excruciating. How do you get to your 20s/30s and still talk saying: “like, so like, but like, so basically like, but also like.” Jesus Christ. I hope they don’t breed.

:/

they talking like normal girls from ends 

they aren’t in the office 

whats the problem

6 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

:/

they talking like normal girls from ends 

they aren’t in the office 

whats the problem

Operative word, “girls.” They’re grown women. I spoke like that when I was 15. No one from ends or anywhere should be speaking  that way when they reach their mid/late 20s. No adult should struggle to finish a sentence without using “like” redundantly.

And if you still do speak in that manner, fair enough but don’t have a podcast if you can’t articulate yourself properly. If you’re interviewing people on a show, three very basic skills are needed:

1. You shouldn’t be heard more than the interviewer because then what’s the point in having that person on?

2. From what I did hear, they weren’t very bright to begin with, especially when it came to the issue of colourism. One of the women on there said because she isn’t that dark she still has some colourism privilege... like wtf?

3. It sounded like arse kissing rather than being unbiased on the issue. It’s obvious one of them had a major inferiority complex hence the sucking up to Maya.

But hey, that’s just my opinion.

tbf the tall light one is mire mature. I think she' the oldest of the lot and comes from an actual journalist background. They often speak over her.

Their core audience is young deluded females 18-25s 

They didn't really want to press Maya like that. Maya appearing on there was good publicity for them

:lmao:That Tolani is so gassed though. Never seen a basic chick blow her trumpet so hard. Her voice is mad anoying and all. struggles to pronounce words with the  letter "R"

12 minutes ago, Afroman said:

tbf the tall light one is mire mature. I think she' the oldest of the lot and comes from an actual journalist background. They often speak over her.

They didn't really want to press Maya like that. Maya appearing on there was good publicity for them

:lmao:That Tolani is so gassed though. Never seen a basic chick blow her trumpet so hard. Her voice is mad anoying and all. struggles to pronounce words with the  letter "R"

Ah ok. I gathered I wasn’t their target audience. I’m not surprised the lighty did journalism, she was the only one who sounded reasonably articulate. It just sounded like a bunch of birds clucking.

Meh. Basic Tesco economy at best. 

59 minutes ago, Afroman said:

I sleep for probably 4 hours a day on average

Even with that said there isn't enough time in the day to fill my brain with nonsense like this

It's mental

• Like 2