Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Swiftie

Welcome back

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Admin. said:

Cant use old tricks to let everyone know its back either :ph34r:

 

Will sort that this week, downloaded the list 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2019 at 3:45 PM, dayomesaydayo said:

This last hiatus has deaded off the forums mayn.

 

On 4/13/2019 at 3:54 PM, Monday Bandele said:

 

fully

fuck knows how this took 3 months. even with technical difficulties. swifties own fault tbh, sites a ghost town 

Yeah this place might be done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rah thought it was a RIP2 ting.

So much mad shit has happened in the last 4 months 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, FA23 said:

 

Will sort that this week, downloaded the list 

think the comment is in reference to GDPR...

Tread carefully kind sir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Greens said:

Rah thought it was a RIP2 ting.

So much mad shit has happened in the last 4 months 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The King said:

The site not feeling sluggish for anyone else?

Yeah, swiftie mentioned he is going to upgrade the server when he’s back from his trip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rah it’s back lol

 

i used to check this site EVERYDAY multiple times A DAY for YEARS. Even without posting much 

 

kinda needed that break though lol

never been a twitter fan really but find myself enjoying that much more. 

 

Sad the forums dead though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DRC said:

^ lol I went to Reddit

bruv Reddit will never have the cultural relevance that VIP2 posts have

unless there's some subreddit I don't know about

 

 

maybe we should have just made r/vip2 in absence, but I like hearing about hiphop + grime + games + tv from people from the same place

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The two are incomparable, VIP is the last of a dying breed

I just meant I found myself browsing Reddit alot in it's absence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

VIP2 is unique

Twitter has too many oddballs like Mike Kane and his seedy ilk

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2019 at 11:50 PM, dub said:

bruv Reddit will never have the cultural relevance that VIP2 posts have

unless there's some subreddit I don't know about

 

 

maybe we should have just made r/vip2 in absence, but I like hearing about hiphop + grime + games + tv from people from the same place

Instagram in the past two years has got more UK based accounts which are basically like VIP2 tho

Reddit is too white and nerdy but its good for its own reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2019 at 9:26 AM, DRC said:

The two are incomparable, VIP is the last of a dying breed

I just meant I found myself browsing Reddit alot in it's absence

Same, had to fill that void somehow, especially for football news/bants.

/

r/vip2 is a good shout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2019 at 3:54 PM, Monday Bandele said:

 

fully

fuck knows how this took 3 months. even with technical difficulties. swifties own fault tbh, sites a ghost town 

Multiple DB repairs and re-config of components just to get the thing working again in a new platform took the longest to debug and iron out. The lack of updates in that space whilst the issues were being worked on is my bad. If it’s done then it’s done and eventually the site will just go offline. 🤐

10 hours ago, underwriter said:

site was down since november - late

came back april

 

thats 5 MONTHS

Don’t know about November, unless if you were on a firewall access list block somewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Swiftie said:

Multiple DB repairs and re-config of components just to get the thing working again in a new platform took the longest to debug and iron out. The lack of updates in that space whilst the issues were being worked on is my bad. If it’s done then it’s done and eventually the site will just go offline. 🤐

Don’t know about November, unless if you were on a firewall access list block somewhere.

You're a wasteman for letting that happen

Forums are very basic no database issue takes 3 months it could of been done in 1 week with a bit of effort

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pmsl

Place is dead. Handful of posters, time to wrap it up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This place is like a drug it being down was like a detox for allot of man so cant see them coming back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×