Emily evicted for racism...

Nah Blud I

yeah she was just an ignorant posh white chicki liked her stilland she didnt mean it to be offensivei feel for people from country side who are cluelessbut it did offend people so.... c4 had to do it after what happen last timebut on bb3 when the guy made the paki joke no one even complained

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only black people she knows are minstrels saying "Isa good house n***** aint I massaaa"......nah thats a bit far.But its true the she is cracking the office joke...and just forget her self...i dont think it was blown out of proportion because there hasnt been much hype yet...getting kicked out was extra still....i feel sorry for the beatings she will recieve...."Using the word n***** in a group of white posh girls" = Cool"Using the word n***** National TV in the presents of two ethnics"= Silly GirlThis will change her life

I swear the word cracker is for what they call racists, its not actually a racist term in itself. you will have to ask an american that term because i think its lost in translation. Honky is a derogatory term.Anyways i dont think emily is racist just purely ignorance.Remember being racist means you hate a person due to their colour!!Soo yeah shes purely ignorant.But Allow people trying to justify her use of the word.l ignorant or not she had to go.

she's become........ a n***** guy800px0920070308205223cuwb2.jpg(for the southpark heads who know)
dat episode is f*ckin JOKESand about the whole indian/paki tingim INDIAN n if i call sum1 paki it aint a friendly ting, fcuk dat sh*t if ne1 calls me paki, brown ppl included, they get a strait smack in their face, no explantation neededthe same way all black ppl r classed as niggas (by racist ppl), all brown ppl r classed as pakisthis sh*t needs 2 stop, if sum racist guy overhears sum black ppl callin each other niggas hes gonna fink "yehh! even all these black f*ckas no 2 call each other niggas! they no themself theyre worthless!"Q.hu gains nefin by using racist terms??A. racists

RACIST Emily Parr hates ethnics and the overweight ââ¬â and branded a black girl a ââ¬Åfat n*****ââ¬Â who should ââ¬Ågo work at KFCââ¬Â.Stacey Jones, 19, who was on the ex-housemateââ¬â¢s drama course last year, said: ââ¬ÅThere was one girl called Gloria and Emily used to call her a fat n***** behind her back.ââ¬ÅGloria got to hear about it and got very upset, but Emily didnââ¬â¢t seem to mind.ââ¬ÂCoursemate Ahmed Pearce, 19, added: ââ¬ÅI saw her tell Gloria ââ¬ËGo and work at KFCââ¬â¢ ââ¬â like thatââ¬â¢s all sheââ¬â¢s fit to do. ââ¬ÅIt was a terrible thing to say but it didnââ¬â¢t bother Emily. Thatââ¬â¢s how she was.ââ¬ÅOne of our course leaders was from New Zealand. Before we did a show that teacher would read out a native prayer as a good luck thing but Emily mocked it.ââ¬ÅSheââ¬â¢s just not a very nice person and people have now seen that for themselves.ââ¬ÂAnother teenager came forward last night to tell how Emily had called him a ââ¬ÅP**iââ¬Â during a house party.Nathan Patel, 18, from Peterborough, Cambs, met the race row contestant when she began dating one of his pals two years ago.He said: ââ¬ÅI heard Emily refer to me as a ââ¬ËP**iââ¬â¢ to a party guest and I flipped. I went over and asked her to repeat what sheââ¬â¢d said but she just laughed in my face.ââ¬ÂYesterday the college where Emily studied BACKED Channel 4ââ¬â¢s decision to boot her out.A statement by Filton College, in Emilyââ¬â¢s hometown of Bristol, said they were ââ¬Ådisappointedââ¬Â by her behaviour.Big Brother - EmilyA spokeswoman added: ââ¬ÅWe fully support the channelââ¬â¢s decision to evict former student Emily Parr from the Big Brother house for using a racially offensive word to another housemate.ââ¬ÅOn joining the house, former tutor Steve Titchmarsh commented ââ¬ËI am sure she will be controversial within the household as she has an assertive personality which could cause friction perhapsââ¬â¢.ââ¬ÂEmily joined the collegeââ¬â¢s South West Academy of Dramatic Arts in 2005 to study for a BTEC National Diploma Performing Art.She left to join BB before completing her Higher National Diploma.

People give me jokes.Just because some black people dont mind whites or their own race calling them n***** (there is no nigga, thats bullshit) it doesnt mean that EVER black person will mind.Nearly all of the older generation hate it being used and consider it racist, no matter how you use it, and some younger generation hate it too.But still, that shouldnt be said on tv, or around people you hardly know.THAT IS FACT!!!Also, Charley is butters and chats sh*t, about it doesnt bother her when SHE kept on bringing it up, foolish ugly gurl!!!Emily is probably the type of gurl who loves black willy, a cum post for black mans cum.

Guest illest01

I could not believe she went there! Charley is so dumb for just sitting there acting like it was nothing! In the Mtro this morning people are actually (Well some) are saying that she should not have gooten the boot as black peole say it to other black peole all the time!What is this world coming to? People know the history behind that word and I feel for a White person to say it, its wrong.She might have said it as a 'Joke' but you also know that when a black person does something wrong and she says it she means it!

RACIST Emily Parr hates ethnics and the overweight ââ¬â and branded a black girl a ââ¬Åfat n*****ââ¬Â who should ââ¬Ågo work at KFCââ¬Â.Stacey Jones, 19, who was on the ex-housemateââ¬â¢s drama course last year, said: ââ¬ÅThere was one girl called Gloria and Emily used to call her a fat n***** behind her back.ââ¬ÅGloria got to hear about it and got very upset, but Emily didnââ¬â¢t seem to mind.ââ¬ÂCoursemate Ahmed Pearce, 19, added: ââ¬ÅI saw her tell Gloria ââ¬ËGo and work at KFCââ¬â¢ ââ¬â like thatââ¬â¢s all sheââ¬â¢s fit to do. ââ¬ÅIt was a terrible thing to say but it didnââ¬â¢t bother Emily. Thatââ¬â¢s how she was.ââ¬ÅOne of our course leaders was from New Zealand. Before we did a show that teacher would read out a native prayer as a good luck thing but Emily mocked it.ââ¬ÅSheââ¬â¢s just not a very nice person and people have now seen that for themselves.ââ¬ÂAnother teenager came forward last night to tell how Emily had called him a ââ¬ÅP**iââ¬Â during a house party.Nathan Patel, 18, from Peterborough, Cambs, met the race row contestant when she began dating one of his pals two years ago.He said: ââ¬ÅI heard Emily refer to me as a ââ¬ËP**iââ¬â¢ to a party guest and I flipped. I went over and asked her to repeat what sheââ¬â¢d said but she just laughed in my face.ââ¬ÂYesterday the college where Emily studied BACKED Channel 4ââ¬â¢s decision to boot her out.A statement by Filton College, in Emilyââ¬â¢s hometown of Bristol, said they were ââ¬Ådisappointedââ¬Â by her behaviour.Big Brother - EmilyA spokeswoman added: ââ¬ÅWe fully support the channelââ¬â¢s decision to evict former student Emily Parr from the Big Brother house for using a racially offensive word to another housemate.ââ¬ÅOn joining the house, former tutor Steve Titchmarsh commented ââ¬ËI am sure she will be controversial within the household as she has an assertive personality which could cause friction perhapsââ¬â¢.ââ¬ÂEmily joined the collegeââ¬â¢s South West Academy of Dramatic Arts in 2005 to study for a BTEC National Diploma Performing Art.She left to join BB before completing her Higher National Diploma.
L M F A O This girl aint got a clue.Another reason why you should never appear on BB, everything comes back to haunt you.

pisseddddddddddddshe's dumb for saying it, serves her rightwot endz is she from?and i also think this WILL be the last big brother*waits for ashman to sign up again*
ye this will be the last one, DEFINITE.dis country has sum d*ckhead control, they been boyed off by channel 4 after last time and that diana thing last night...and not doing sh*t jus lettin the Channel 4 do as the please. biggrin.gif dats slippin, if tony blair was a man about it he wud of shut down that sh*t a long time ago. :D
LOLBy your standards you would let government have complete control over all TV stations then they can tell us whats right and whats wrong.Having channels do what they want is called freedom. Its something people have fighted hard for in life.
ok so if ur a pollitical leader and your country is ALLOWIN racism to run, what does that say about your countries image...dont be stupid, unless they sum "i dont give a sh*t bout the country jus the paper im gettin" MP/person with power they wouldnt wanna make their country appear that way.you saw it last time, the amount of people who were argueing about it, it shows that alot of people do give a sh*t bout the countries image, and ALL IM SAYIN is if they was SERIOUS they wud shut down channel 4.I understand free speech, but theres a limit and a point where gotta step in, same way a parent has to discipline their kid for overstepping the mark.
LOL at thinking its the Governments job to control TV.You lost.

Blown outta proportion, whats in a word. When Rappers and so on stop sayin it, when black people in the street stop callin each other it aswell as callin other races it. Then i suppose we can ridicule the word.
Oh f*ck off with your opinion.Indians call each other P**i, I KNOW NOT to call them P**i. People know right from wrong and its a personal decision to use that word and she was wrong to use it. It doesnt matter who or what says it. People murder, does it make it right for you to murder?
Why dont u go f*ck urself u little prick, u cant take opinions dont come on forums u waste cadet. Its d*ckheads like u tha give power to the word cryin about how wrong it is, Someone calls me a cracker i aint cryin about it, is a f*ckin word tha is freely used. How many rap tunes u heard cracka this cracka tha, Its bullshit who gives a f*ck, people r gonna say wha they wanna say. Her intention was more important than the word, and her intention did not come across bad.
Cracker and n***** are two completely different words with completely different implications. Where does the word Cracker even come from? To me its like calling a person a honkey. Means f*ck all.I can take opinions, but come on, even you must know your chatting sh*t.
Cracka means f*ck all, to me its like callin a person a Honkey....Which is the racist word used against white people equivalent to the word Nigga...... And it means f*ck all to u. You just deaded your own reasoning there.
You just deaded Numero with his lame reasoning.

In the diary room she said her friends use to to make fun of people when they're all havign a laugh so obviously they know its bad, she is a bait racist dont let her playing dumb fool you.

its alright for black people to be racist to othersthey have the right.
Where is all this coming from?Who's saying its alright for black people to be racist more then white people??
no one has said it but its the general attitude on these forums and on the streets.even in this topic how can man say i know white people that dont even know what honkey or cracker meansf*ck it i know black people who dont know what n***** means (they dont speak english)If a word/saying is used to offend someone racially then its as bad as the next wordDOESNT MATTER WHO SAYS IT OR WHAT THE WORD SAYING IS !
Be real Ice. White people like Scraps, Jack U and Hasha D used to say blatantly racist things on RWD and no one bat an eyelid. I remember one thread where I said I take Ryan's opinion on board and Ashman said he suck bum or something. The racist things that Jack U was saying in that was terrble but nothing happened. So llow chatting rubbish

Blown outta proportion, whats in a word. When Rappers and so on stop sayin it, when black people in the street stop callin each other it aswell as callin other races it. Then i suppose we can ridicule the word.
Oh f*ck off with your opinion.Indians call each other P**i, I KNOW NOT to call them P**i. People know right from wrong and its a personal decision to use that word and she was wrong to use it. It doesnt matter who or what says it. People murder, does it make it right for you to murder?
Why dont u go f*ck urself u little prick, u cant take opinions dont come on forums u waste cadet. Its d*ckheads like u tha give power to the word cryin about how wrong it is, Someone calls me a cracker i aint cryin about it, is a f*ckin word tha is freely used. How many rap tunes u heard cracka this cracka tha, Its bullshit who gives a f*ck, people r gonna say wha they wanna say. Her intention was more important than the word, and her intention did not come across bad.
Cracker and n***** are two completely different words with completely different implications. Where does the word Cracker even come from? To me its like calling a person a honkey. Means f*ck all.I can take opinions, but come on, even you must know your chatting sh*t.
Cracka means f*ck all, to me its like callin a person a Honkey....Which is the racist word used against white people equivalent to the word Nigga...... And it means f*ck all to u. You just deaded your own reasoning there.
No he never, dont chat sh*t.Yeah its a racial slur because we know thats what its meant to be, but liked I have asked, where does it derive from? When have Black people had superiority over White's then called them Honkey or cracker?Like I said it means f*ck all! Has no history. All it is is a word that we have heard is derogatory.

No he never, dont chat sh*t.Yeah its a racial slur because we know thats what its meant to be, but liked I have asked, where does it derive from? When have Black people had superiority over White's then called them Honkey or cracker?Like I said it means f*ck all! Has no history. All it is is a word that we have heard is derogatory.
How can you justify hurtful words that are directed at people just because one word is older then the other?Honky and n***** are both racial slurs regardless what the history is of the words the end result is that you are being racist.It is very unfair and biased to not say both words are bad.