i am actually sick of banging ramdon slags

Hank Moody

bang random slores, end up with one.you dont, you wont.simple.
them guys thereyou're gonna end up taking a girl on dinner dates, and buying her fine wines and champagne and holidays abroad.Meanwhile any yout will just just message her on facebook and beat when she has a free yard,If you dont deal with slores you dont know how to spot them and their behaviour early. You WILL wife something certain people wouldve cut off early because they can see the signs.
my whole game concluded all from that post yeobviously guy theres more to what i said

Yeah slores definitely show signs, I still reckong guys on here are well para though. They'll actually look so hard for signs they'll start finding sh*t that deceives them. My philosophy, enjoy the ride, keep yourself at a certain distance emotionally and if sh*t hits the fan, duck out and move on swiftly.

• Upvote 4

It's easier to get laid than find a good woman.From I'm messaging random girls who request me on facebook "Do I know you from somewhere?" on a WEEKLY basis this world is f*cked up. The game done changed, we grow up, we want MORE from a woman./As for Supermalt, elaborate. Because I can give you two instances:1) My bredrin was on this chick for TIME. MONTHS. Dates, taking her dinner, comedy shows, piking her up here, there, everywhere, late night calls. I met her for like, the 4th time (just a hi and bye ting), I get dropped home, she says she's bursting to use the toilet and asks to use mine, my bredrin is driving us all home, I go up to my room and point out where the bathroom is, she bursts in to my room, tells me she don't need the toilet, draws down mans boxers and polishes man while my bredrin's waiting outside. I phone him and show him whilehe's driving her back home, he locks her off.I'm speeching one chick, tryna get the date, the linkage, weeks, over a month. Start telling my bredrin about this chick (mandem asking "So what's going on with the girls kinda thing)...

HOW ABOUT HE'S BEEN SMAHING HER FOR MONTHS.HOLD TIGHT MY BOY FACE OFF.KMT. WAS SCREWING STILL. :D
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Guest Triple XXX

im deffo one of the over para onesbefore i used to be afraid of fallin in love and getting hurtthen that happened and it wasnt 1/100th as bad i imagined so i was never scared of that againnow im jus para about pickin a sloreim nt even that experienced in relationships to pick up the signs, i know slores but i never really speak to them to know the personality n that if u get me

people are always talkin about what they want, want this, want that type of girlbut WHAT are you offering?takes all manner of people to make the world go round
posdreal talk...
yh and it definitely has to work both waysi aint dumb enough not to pick up on signsour facebook generation is pissed, most girls worth going out with are taken, a slore or there personality is f*ckedpeople just need to look in the right places and it ain't the dance as most think this as there are more girls than usual in a confined space

if yr over 18 = its too late to wivesolution = just bang the more upmarket slagsthe ones you wud think of as wife material if you didnt know bettercop a teddy bear if you want cuddles etcname that and talk to it quicklybut if you think the 2010 female has any value beyond use as a sex aid then do yr thing init

LOL AT THE BROODY MAN DEMWE WENT FROM NATION OF BACHELORS TO THE BABYFATHER BRIGADEWHAT HAPPENED
lmfaoevery man's retiring from this lifestylei've been bored of this lifestyle for a year or two now, it gets so tedious and feels like a waste of my time/intelligenceunfortunately all the chicks i run into are either loose or just empty vesselsmeh

LOL AT THE BROODY MAN DEMWE WENT FROM NATION OF BACHELORS TO THE BABYFATHER BRIGADEWHAT HAPPENED
lmfaoevery man's retiring from this lifestylei've been bored of this lifestyle for a year or two now, it gets so tedious and feels like a waste of my time/intelligenceunfortunately all the chicks i run into are either loose or just empty vesselsmeh
tbh, Feel like i just delavue myself when I feel into these chicks fly trap. Just have to think there must be more to the world than this.