Telling her to exercise

Captain Planet

• 11 months later...

simply tell that girl shes gaining weight - go gym

ive done this before and ill do it again

however my character is of an upfront/say it like it is so any girl im ibnvolved with and knows me properly would expect me to say stuff like that if needed

all this go gym with her / drop hints type of thing is long

i noticed how fat she'd gotten, was looking at her like look at this indulgent walrus rolling all over my bed

pmsl

simply tell that girl shes gaining weight - go gym

ive done this before and ill do it again

however my character is of an upfront/say it like it is so any girl im ibnvolved with and knows me properly would expect me to say stuff like that if needed

all this go gym with her / drop hints type of thing is long

strong c/s. you gotta make these kind of conversations the norm from early.

my girl knows i'm about my fitness, i'm always trying to improve my health and going on about carbs protein etc. so she always tells me when i've put on muscle or fat. shes on the thick side of things, so things can get peak for her very quickly if she eats sh*t.

i noticed that she was eating quite a lot of rubbish/eating out a lot recently. it's only one day when she came over wearing a new pair of red jeans that i noticed how fat she'd gotten, was looking at her like look at this indulgent walrus rolling all over my bed

i was just staring at her and i said, you've gotten fat, maybe you should tone it down on the sh*t food? she basically didn't speak to me until the morning after that. but it was worth it she started going to the gym every other day banging cardio and eating healthy again. hope that sh*t lasts

MY NIG NOG

We joined the same gym but guess who hasn't been in a month?

Its cool but if he telling me about having a 'binge' when I eat a mini kinder bar again I might punch him in his nose. 

/

Also had the chat about losing too much weight and looking different, i'm not trying to get to that point but I feel the anxiety. Can't win.