Haze

Guest Chelsea Jack

What makes you think there is a negative correlation with age and stupidity

She clearly demonstrates zero correlation

nah i just wanted to find out how much of a pikey she was

lol d*ck head about Pikey!

You ppl so judgemental my dear,

27 in June.

#EBONYHORSERIDINGCENTRE support the cause THANKYOU!

My sons name is Scottish. Cayden, I choose something that meant something to me and had a strong meaning not no ghetto hoodrat name for my child!! Im passionate about my country and to anyone interested in learning something it means spirit of the battle.

LOL@CAPTAIN CAVEMAN with his hate still flowing in his blood when he types. You'd think you would have better sh*t to do than slagging me off. Its cool i find it sweet that you clearly have some form of feelings towards me ;-) LOL

• Downvote 5

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

'You can rustle up an Irish origin for Kayden, but this name's popularity is about pure sound. You simply cannot get a more fashionable set of phonemes, and the nickname Kade is a winner too.'

Unlk

• Upvote 1

lol d*ck head about Pikey!

You ppl so judgemental my dear,

27 in June.

#EBONYHORSERIDINGCENTRE support the cause THANKYOU!

My sons name is Scottish. Cayden, I choose something that meant something to me and had a strong meaning not no ghetto hoodrat name for my child!! Im passionate about my country and to anyone interested in learning something it means spirit of the battle.

LOL@CAPTAIN CAVEMAN with his hate still flowing in his blood when he types. You'd think you would have better sh*t to do than slagging me off. Its cool i find it sweet that you clearly have some form of feelings towards me ;-) LOL

Did u even read that back to listen to how you sound, or did you just type and forget what the word before last was?

• Upvote 1

why do guys hate dmf so much

are they salty homos

she is beautiful

LOL The sublim

:lol:

tryna chase the women away

kaygee DMFyou are appreciated *drake voice*

Seen pure hatred for KG DMF last few days, guys going the extra mile not to look like a cap'ain

kg dmf youre a good lass

Dunno why guys are runnin Kaygee DMF, swear certain mans are trying to make VIP into some sort of boys club.

Kaygee DMF you are loved here Same way how a fat kid loves cake

i find it a bit weird how the girls are always abused like this tbh

/

LOL @ EbonyHorseRidingCentre

'You can rustle up an Irish origin for Kayden, but this name's popularity is about pure sound. You simply cannot get a more fashionable set of phonemes, and the nickname Kade is a winner too.'

Unlk

Excuse me? kayden is just how u English twats try CAT a name.

it's Caiden or Cayden Scottish heritage and means spirit of the battle Donncadh/Duncan also scottish meaning fighter. Sorry if you people don't think and look into names but I do! I dnt really care about other Brown Yutes tbh as majority of ppl who use this name just like the sound of it and actually know norhing about its meaning or origin thats not their fault its their parents!!but my partner and I are happy with his name he has a strong Scottish name first and middle and what a bunch of aggressive haters on a forum think is neither here not there to me. All I know is p*ssy run mouth on a forum face to face doubt u b coming to tell me I'm this or that.

As for lol at my support of Ebony Horse Riding centre are none of you familiar with the cause? Or do you guys all claim to b south London residents and street yet know nothing about this establishment off cold harbour lane? Nah! (Yeh thought u ppl were pretty much forum gangsters street mans p*ssy!) giving local youths life skills and experiences that they would other wise not get. Engaging them in building positive relationships and potential careers/qualifications I'm not embarrassed by giving children and teenagers oppertunities they would other wise only dream off.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3