Jeremy Clarkson

james00

Wherever he and the others decide to go. They'll never get the reach and numbers they had with the BBC. Audiences are also fickle as f*ck.

Nah Top Gear has a serious cult following, don't underestimate it.

Oh the hardcore fan will stick around, but the backing of the BBC added a lot to it's reach globally and general audience wise. A rebooted Top Gear would still be a draw depending on who they got in.

Wherever he and the others decide to go. They'll never get the reach and numbers they had with the BBC. Audiences are also fickle as f*ck.

Oh the hardcore fan will stick around, but the backing of the BBC added a lot to it's reach globally and general audience wise. A rebooted Top Gear would still be a draw depending on who they got in.

I dunno 

Top Gear was more about the chemistry of the presenters than the content.

I mean has it really been about the cars for the past few years?

I dunno

Top Gear was more about the chemistry of the presenters than the content.

I mean has it really been about the cars for the past few years?

This most people watch it to see the presenters d*ck around doing dumb stuff, its a not a serious car show

Will be any 5th gear now and people will follow clarkson and co

Reckon an american network will snap them up and throw stupid cash at a new show

That is not the same at all

People watch sky sports for the football not the pundits where as the majority of people watch top gear for the entertainment not the cars

All parties will suffer.

BBC Top Gear and whoever joins, will suck.

Sky or whoever gets Clarkson and them, there show will suck.

Same with Sky Sports football and Keys and Gray. Sky ball ain't the same, course it lives on, Keys & Gray did Talksport but it weren't the same... Rarely watched them on the Middle East channel.

Which is my point, It will never be the same.

Carra and Neville do a great job breaking man down, but Gray is levels above Neville on co-host commentary, like levels, I pity the yutes that will just know this Sky line-up.

However, infact see Neville he entertains on co-host when he's FUMING. Had me laughing during the second half of City v Arsenal :rofl: I had to check myself like why am I laughing like this.

All parties will suffer.

BBC Top Gear and whoever joins, will suck.

Sky or whoever gets Clarkson and them, there show will suck.

Same with Sky Sports football and Keys and Gray. Sky ball ain't the same, course it lives on, Keys & Gray did Talksport but it weren't the same...

Which is my point, It will never be the same.

Carra and Neville do a great job breaking man down, but Gray is levels above Neville on co-host commentary.

Infact Neville only entertains on co-host unless he's FUMING.

c/s

That is not the same at all

People watch sky sports for the football not the pundits where as the majority of people watch top gear for the entertainment not the cars

u no what might have to agree with you

like its nice sexy cars on your screen and seeing these guys talk the specs and the technical abilites of them

but what really engages me is the banter/entertainment/challenges they do in the cars

thats the money maker