Anthony Joshua vs Dillian Whyte - 12th December

anelka

He didn't side with anyone.

Sorry he sided with getting substance to the programme that his employers pay him for. He let Whyte talk crazy, shout and answer what and how he wanted to answer but at anytime he asked for some substance, Whyte gave nothing. Did he even give a pre-fight prediction? Lol.

Everyone like who?

He doesn't need to give a prediction to be bias, it's in the questions he asks and what he says. He clearly sided with AJ and its not the first time he's done it...he needs to learn how to be proffessional

He asked him why he thinks he's fake he told him and asked him again...

"He let Whyte talk crazy, shout" lol when did he talk crazy and shout? Seems like I need to watch it again as I missed those bits

Look at the youtube comments from the show kiddo

What are you talking about, Whyte didnt give a prediction, he couldn't even answer that, as I said man came to shout and boy. Whyte gave nothing, the reason giving something is important is because it enables Nelson to go back to Joshua with something. I think people are forgetting Whyte is an unknown to most. Then when Nelson tried to make him come out of himself, man felt some type of way about what and how he was asked, ffs. Its like I need to get the transcript for you to understand how little Whyte gave the programme to work with, outside of the great soundbytes.

Fam talking about the road on national television and telling a man you'd iron him out is CRAZY. Lets not forget Whyte also already told Joshua "he's a drug dealer from Watford" before on national television, smfh...

Youtube comments? :clueless:

You can't even tell me yourself where you think he displayed bias in the interview ffs.

My bad I thought you meant Johnny didn't give a prediction

Wow a BOXER offered another one out, big deal ...it was never going to happen anyway. And smfh at bringing up something he didn't even say on this show

I already said he was bias in the questions and what he said to Dillian compared to what he said to AJ. Watch it again

And yes youtube comments. People watch videos on YouTube and make comments which can be liked and disliked if you didn't know? Many people have said and agreed that Johnny was being bias

Right we going nowhere fast here.., Like I've said before, do I think Nelson thinks Joshua will beat him, yes as tbh Nelson pretty much always has gone with the favourite in fights and Joshua is the bookies favourite.

I think Sky as a media outlet is currently bias to Matchroom and in turn, Joshua, and Joshua has already said bits was cut out, but despite that I genuinely believe of what was shown Nelson gave Whyte a fair shot in the interview, just Whyte never came to talk from the very first question he wanted to counteract, shout over man and boy.

From man in real life is like I didn't really like how Whyte was talking smack and if we see him in the bits, we might move to him, I know Whyte got his point across.

Right we going nowhere fast here.., Like I've said before, do I think Nelson thinks Joshua will beat him, yes as tbh Nelson pretty much always has gone with the favourite in fights and Joshua is the bookies favourite.

I think Sky as a media outlet is currently bias to Matchroom and in turn, Joshua, and Joshua has already said bits was cut out, but despite that I genuinely believe of what was shown Nelson gave Whyte a fair shot in the interview, just Whyte never came to talk from the very first question he wanted to counteract, shout over man and boy.

From man in real life is like I didn't really like how Whyte was talking smack and if we see him in the bits, we might move to him, I know Whyte got his point across.

He didn't give him a fair shot at all. He accused him of being obsessed and jealous of AJ in contrast to asking AJ if he thinks Dillian is promoting his career of his back and giving him a pat on the back for keeping cool. He even begged Dillian to give AJ some praise which is when he got mad. How can he even ask who the favourite is? lol GTFO

My bad saw Roy Jones fighting at 8pm next Saturday assumed he was on the undercard.

Must be fighting elsewhere.

4pm on box nation

CVnIsLOU8AA3eTK.png