A complete list of plants

Drift

"Back in 2015 Caroline was working at dedicated grime site GRM Daily and putting on packed-out nights in Dalston basement bars featuring a cast of performers who excited her like Stormzy, Bonkaz, Avelino and Kojey Radical. ‘Being young myself, they were my peers coming up,’ she explains. ‘They were at the point of putting out their first freestyles on YouTube. Working with these guys I realised they are just too talented.’

Caroline and ‘New Gen’ co-producer Renz dreamed up an album that could showcase all this shamefully untapped talent. It wasn’t long before the industry started paying attention. Caroline’s New Gen show was one of the most popular on outrageously cool streaming station Radar Radio.

Her guests included AJ Tracey, a regular in 2017 ‘ones to watch’ lists, and Ray BLK, recent winner of BBC Sound of 2017. The peerless XL Records – home to Adele, FKA Twigs, The XX and The White Stripes – headhunted Caroline for an A&R post and jumped at the chance to release ‘New Gen’."

Oh so she grafted for her position.

Mad ting.

1 hour ago, Thizz said:

"Back in 2015 Caroline was working at dedicated grime site GRM Daily and putting on packed-out nights in Dalston basement bars featuring a cast of performers who excited her like Stormzy, Bonkaz, Avelino and Kojey Radical. ‘Being young myself, they were my peers coming up,’ she explains. ‘They were at the point of putting out their first freestyles on YouTube. Working with these guys I realised they are just too talented.’

Caroline and ‘New Gen’ co-producer Renz dreamed up an album that could showcase all this shamefully untapped talent. It wasn’t long before the industry started paying attention. Caroline’s New Gen show was one of the most popular on outrageously cool streaming station Radar Radio.

Her guests included AJ Tracey, a regular in 2017 ‘ones to watch’ lists, and Ray BLK, recent winner of BBC Sound of 2017. The peerless XL Records – home to Adele, FKA Twigs, The XX and The White Stripes – headhunted Caroline for an A&R post and jumped at the chance to release ‘New Gen’."

Mad ting.

Wonder what renz is doing these days, His last tape was fire. 

21 hours ago, Greens said:

Radar is owned by Mike Ashley's son

Hes a smart don though with what he done.

Was working at rinse and learnt everything he needed to know whilst he was getting left to do.any shit..

Then man cut and built this ting. Radar will takeover rinse ...the hipsters who are the money givers relate more to the djs on radar. They have a lot of females as well.....

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Thizz said:

Mad ting.

There was a vid with posty where he was propa bigging her up for what she was doing behind the scenes at grmdaily and taking it to the next level

On 17/02/2017 at 1:41 PM, Agony said:

I raise you

21 hours ago, Greens said:

Was working at rinse and learnt everything he needed to know whilst he was getting left to do.any shit..

Then man cut and built this ting. Radar will takeover rinse ...the hipsters who are the money givers relate more to the djs on radar. They have a lot of females as well.....

1 hour ago, Bruno Di Gradi said:

That mad, always knew Ashley was a goon. I take it they will own the building they use then. Nice investment from big mike.

• Upvote 1

On 16/02/2017 at 9:45 AM, Mizchif said:

Man don't knock my hustle youngbloods, I had to work hard to get to where I am. I remember having my posts deleted by Nandi Lioness for going "Off topic" and trolling RWD relentlessly. Man was out here in these skreets linking dons making connections and reporting back on the real world, I am not a plant (maybe).

:rofl:

so many levels to this plant life

certain man have been co-opted unknowlingly

On 17/02/2017 at 5:08 PM, Drift said:

Plants frequently fabricate their backgrounds.

Probably a higher up's child/bring-in.

On 17/02/2017 at 6:36 PM, cambridgebanteer said:

Radar Radio is a plant radio station itself, whose money is behind it? 

On 17/02/2017 at 6:54 PM, MGEEZ said:

Lol u man getting silly now

On 17/02/2017 at 6:54 PM, Greens said:

Absolutey mad

Question everything

5 hours ago, Bruno Di Gradi said:

I agree

She basically watched linkup and sbtv...See who got views and got them signed.... Lazy work

Imagine someone paying u for that shit. Laughing

I hear this all the time. But, if it was so easy why haven't these man taken the initiative to do what she does? Apart from Nines and 67 most of the people on the NewGen project.

Why didn't Jamal see the Nines deal through while he was managing him?

Can't knock Carolines work as lazy imo, She's grafted her way through to her position. Everything she's done,the likes of Posty, Jamal & Enea could have done it in a breeze if it was so easy. LOL, didn't posty say managing was too long for him to get involved in.  Certain man know talent but when ti comes to managing its a different story.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Bruno Di Gradi said:

I agree

She basically watched linkup and sbtv...See who got views and got them signed.... Lazy work

Imagine someone paying u for that shit. Laughing

I hear this all the time. But, if it was so easy why haven't these man taken the initiative to do what she does? Apart from Nines and 67 most of the people on the NewGen project.

Why didn't Jamal see the Nines deal through while he was managing him?

Can't knock Carolines work as lazy imo, She's grafted her way through to her position. Everything she's done,the likes of Posty, Jamal & Enea could have done it in a breeze if it was so easy. LOL, didn't posty say managing was too long for him to get involved in.  Certain man know talent but when ti comes to managing its a different story.