Attack Outside Houses of Parliament

Mame Biram Diouf

Are you denying the colour of the attackers in this country ?

When white people commit terrorism we rightfully call out the double standards of the media 

When people talk about islamic terrorism in the country people think of the attackers being asian or middle eastern when the reality is and has been proven by facts that the majority of these men are black 

so its only right we call out these facts

Why should muslims of asian and middle eastern backgrounds have to suffer racism because of the actions of black men.... 

in 2017 Adrian Elms a black man has more opportunities and faces less discrimination then Khalid Masood (a presumed  pakistani) and that is another fact.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/forest-hill-stabbing-kill-muslims-attacker-suspect-station-london-train-a7470016.html

A knifeman reportedly stabbed a passenger on a train at Forest Hill station before chasing people outside shouting "I want to kill a Muslim".

The attacker allegedly shouted: "Who is a Muslim? I want to kill a Muslim."

A 38-year-old man from London has been arrested on suspicion of GBH following the "serious incident", British Transport Police confirmed.

She described the attacker as a black man with short hair, who she thought appeared to be in his late 30s or early 40s.

Blacks have LOST it. 

Fighting both sides of someone else's war.

• Upvote 5

denying colour? who is doing that? Are you just ignoring the above breakdowns?

White people commiting terrorism is never called out in the same fashion, you already know the script. There was once a time Terrorism meant IRA... there once a time Irish was  not considered white. But since gov change census reports they now get legal classification as white and now enjoy white privelage. (we don't make the rules BTW)

Islamic terrorism.. why should Mo Farrah be stepping out to condemn? why don't the Saudi Royals do so who control the islamic word and holy lands Mecca and Medina. Who are hardline Whabbi/sunni Islamists who are close ally pals with USA/UK/SRAEL/THE VATICAN POPE and more.

UK and USA helped setup Saudi as a state (formerly persia) who where hardline followers of Abdul Wahhab the Saud family was installed as ruling class after pushing out the Ottoman Shia muslim Empire by WW1 they have been in pocket to the west ever since. ISIS /Alqueda are sunni movements funded by them..  you wonder why no bomb drops on the Saudi Kingdom? Weapons by the tons from uk usa land in Saudi daily.

They instigate their own propaganda for Sunni killing shia muslims along with violating all human rights in the worst way. against their own country men. If you can't see the bigger picture globally. You will be sucker to nit picking about the colour of attackers and media propaganda.

/

The prison service is now a privately run entity and now a hot bed for conversion, the govenment here allow it to happen and more likely its the disenfranchised who follow it to the extreme sunni interpretation pushed from Saudi Arabia into the mainstream. (and predominately lock up black males the most, same in the states islamic conversion is high there too)

Instead they sell you brexit and immigration to focus problems externally about foreigners and never the dirt they are doing to the're own citizens for chaos.

gotta connect the dots. A broken man is easiet to convert and mould, give him a new hope and energy, sky's the limit esp in pen.

@Iceberg

• Upvote 2

The first part of your post is filled with false information, wrong facts some might say fake news...

yes we all know about the saudis and who put them there this has been called out by people like myself on here for years...

Its not nitpicking, ignore the common man at your peril as Trump, Brexit and the rise of the far right has shown the people dont care for the bigger picture. A muslim commited a crime a terror attack and if they want to racially abuse asians and call them pakis now they feel justified and when they want to be PC they will just use the word Muslims and everyone else will know when they say muslims they dont mean black people they mean Pakistanis  because if they were talking about black people they would use the words "wannabe gangsta", "thug" and "rudeboy init"

/

that is a black problem how many decades, centuries have you guys been in the uk and you still near the bottom yet dont face the same level of discrimination that a lot of newer immigrants/cultures do... dont compre uk to us as that is a whole diff beast.... 

this guy was a violent criminal who converted to islam to then try and justify his violent attack 

why should uk muslims have to suffer because a black man born into Christianity has commited an act of terror.... looking at his past it was pretty much a lock he would commit another violent crime and now as a muslim it gives a narrative to the media that this was because of islam not because he is a violent criminal  

my argument is that whenever there is a terror attack all muslims comminties are blamed, there are calls for muslims leaders to condemn the attacks, a reform of the religion, calls for deportation and bashing of "moderates" and term "moderate".

yet these terror acts are in general performed by black men so why is the black community never called out ?

Im just doing the fair thing and calling out black communities to accept responsibility, to condemn these acts, to reform there sons and brothers who have a violent past and to take there share of the blame for these attacks.

just like i do when white people commit terror acts but it geys brushed under the carpet as mental illness...

/Mo Farah comment was more tongue in cheek

• Downvote 1

what black community?

What black leaders? Where are the white race leaders? I dont see the PM imposing him or herself as leader of the white race?

there is no community or leaders... other than the occasional uncle ruckus media shoved in front of camera who nobody knows of, so please tell me?

So if you really know black history, throughout the decades and centuries you will reach easy conclusion to those points and where we are today.

• Upvote 1

Why do white people need a leader they are not a minority they are the majority therefore technically  they are lead via the PM.

Oh there is no one single black person who answers for all the black people in this country? Just Muslim ones who must answer for the action of every muslim in this country/world 

k

White people are a minority globally so correct you don't need a white race leader, a you function within a system of white supremacy to compensate for that.

Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X, Black Panthers and many more where black leaders... guess what happened to them within this system of white supremacy...

/

There is no one muslim person to answer for all of this and you know that. Only powerful voice of islam is with saudis/USA/UK/ISRAEL but they are all and one the same. Pretending to be against each other.

So why was this attack comitted in your opinion?

3 hours ago, cambridgebanteer said:

black people really don't have it great over here, in one interview I saw with Akala he said there are no middle class black areas - the same can't be said for Asian communities...

if you look at the universities most black students go to, these are not highly regarded universities, they are ex-polytechnics, employers do not take degrees from this universities seriously. Yes a high number of Asian students also go to these tier 3 universities but they also have significant presence at the top universities and also are over represented in fields such as medicine

You're chatting shit. If you yourself n people u know went to an ex polytechnic that's you and the people you know. Plenty of black kids at top unis. Obviously not going to be 50% blacks at Oxford cos blacks are like 6% in this country.

53 minutes ago, ag. said:

You're chatting shit. If you yourself n people u know went to an ex polytechnic that's you and the people you know. Plenty of black kids at top unis. Obviously not going to be 50% blacks at Oxford cos blacks are like 6% in this country.

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2017/jan/26/black-students-struggle-uk-university-places-ucas

I'm not talking shit, there is a higher proportion of black students at low rank universities than there should be  because the admissions system is rigged (perhaps through no ill intention)  to favour white middle class students.

my anecdotal experience I went to a top 20 university  (Southampton)  black British students  were under represented, there were many more at the Southampton solent University it's just facts however unpalatable you find it 

40 minutes ago, Realone2016 said:

Not even an edl member is bold enough to do that, all this madness makes it apparent that mental illness is something that really needs to be tackled in the black community.

I think this is it

Mental health is an enormous unaddressed issue amongst black people. This forest hill stabber was always gna do something nuts

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, cambridgebanteer said:

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2017/jan/26/black-students-struggle-uk-university-places-ucas

I'm not talking shit, there is a higher proportion of black students at low rank universities than there should be  because the admissions system is rigged (perhaps through no ill intention)  to favour white middle class students.

my anecdotal experience I went to a top 20 university  (Southampton)  black British students  were under represented, there were many more at the Southampton solent University it's just facts however unpalatable you find it 

Of course there will be more at the polys but there's still a lot at Russell ones. 

54 minutes ago, RYDER. said:

how a 50 year old managed to run over 50 people on a famous bridge, get out of a car and stab a police officer to death is beyond me

2017 the old bill still walking round the capital like officer dibble in top cat

tve8722-1-384.jpg

Pretty straight forward somewhere like Westminster bridge tbh

I imagine he just mounted the kerb and ran them over and stabbed the police officer when he was approached?

?

And them knobs that posd you are taking this ting for minority report as well

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, The Somalian said:

long

1 hour ago, RYDER. said:

how a 50 year old managed to run over 50 people on a famous bridge, get out of a car and stab a police officer to death is beyond me

2017 the old bill still walking round the capital like officer dibble in top cat

tve8722-1-384.jpg

Westminster bridge would be very very easy to perpetrate this kind of madness tbh

any more details on the officer getting stabbed though, was he not armed/trained ?