Vip2 MTM's: Men that sleep with men

VENOM

oh f*ck off already u battyman either expose or kick outcarpe aint here so fuk him an we all know what toney looks like..up the pic an let him defend himself or piss off back 2 rwd.post up again without proof an the thread get locked.
FUTURE FREE T SHIRT RECEIVER IM ASSUMING. CARPE AINT HERE??? DID I NOT SEE HIM HERE LAST NIGHT.. THEY WERE BOTH HERE WHEN I MADE THAT THREAD. WE DO NOT ALL KNOW WHAT TONEY LOOKS LIKE. MAKE ANOTHER THREAD AND POLL PEOPLE.
err did u not see me grill toney to deny this sh*t so dont come on that hype like im sum bum lickertrue carpe was on an them pics are batty but at the end of the day your full of sh*t you need to f*ck off now ur time is done 15mins of vip2 fame is up now please save this nonsense for rwd.YOU f*ckIN FAGGOT

oh f*ck off already u battyman either expose or kick outcarpe aint here so fuk him an we all know what toney looks like..up the pic an let him defend himself or piss off back 2 rwd.post up again without proof an the thread get locked.
FUTURE FREE T SHIRT RECEIVER IM ASSUMING. CARPE AINT HERE??? DID I NOT SEE HIM HERE LAST NIGHT.. THEY WERE BOTH HERE WHEN I MADE THAT THREAD. WE DO NOT ALL KNOW WHAT TONEY LOOKS LIKE. MAKE ANOTHER THREAD AND POLL PEOPLE.
err did u not see me grill toney to deny this sh*t so dont come on that hype like im sum bum lickertrue carpe was on an them pics are batty but at the end of the day your full of sh*t you need to f*ck off now ur time is done 15mins of vip2 fame is up now please save this nonsense for rwd.YOU f*ckIN FAGGOT
to be honest i'm slowly ceasing to care.Looks like yur plan is working toney.

• 4 years later...

Basically, Venom's first ever post on VIP2/RWD.

He claimed to be a ITK about homosexuals who use this site and said he knows roughly 100 homosexuals who have slept with guys from this site.

In reality, he was just a WUM and looking to see which dude he can draw, on line.

• Upvote 1

yes i baitly sleep with guys and i have also had steady girlfriends, i do not act like i dont but i dont also have to bait my current more used user name. If your admin friends dont delete me you can be rest assured Venom will pay a visit every now and then with more world exclooosives.

:lol:

Guy said so himself lol.

you dont tolerate batty boys yet they're all parading all over Lagos

and the highest number of MSM (men who sleep with men)new cases of STD's who have contracted and continue to spread their duttiness they get from battys

sales"

MTM / MSM - man has the gay lingo down to a T

toneys lightskin fetish makes sense now tbh

and the highest number of MSM (men who sleep with men)new cases of STD's who have contracted and continue to spread their duttiness they get from battys

sales"

init!

sales"

yes i baitly sleep with guys and i have also had steady girlfriends, i do not act like i dont but i dont also have to bait my current more used user name. If your admin friends dont delete me you can be rest assured Venom will pay a visit every now and then with more world exclooosives.

:lol:

Guy said so himself lol.

:rofl: