The Writings on the Wall

Mr. Gayle

Easily their best, prob one of the best R&B albums ever.Shak'spere was on point them times.Can listen all the way through the album without pressing skip, true sign of a sick album.Stand out tracks were of course, Bills Bills Bills, Bug a Boo, Get on the Bus (sick) and the best track for me isPerfect R&B collab

Easily their best, prob one of the best R&B albums ever.Shak'spere was on point them times.Can listen all the way through the album without pressing skip, true sign of a sick album.Stand out tracks were of course, Bills Bills Bills, Bug a Boo, Get on the Bus (sick) and the best track for me isPerfect R&B collab
Best track on the album...period

That album is alot the engineering is serious.. That was destiny child at their best
This was my album wen i was young, it got rinsed all scratch and that now. 'Now that she's gone' 'Hey Ladies' & 'Get on the bus' were my favourites

Get on the Bus is a personal fav of mine from DC's catologue.Trying to find a darn link of the album. lol

*Leaves before I type something that would make certain users catch a bag of feelings*
Yeh piss off you hater!!! biggrin.gif
Yeah album's big, known from day, but..... who's Kandi and Shakespear?
producers/songwritersKandi wrote No Scrubs aswell I think.. She had her own tune back in the day called 'dont think im not'
Kandi was also in Xscape. Not thaaaat big commercially but had underground smashes such as "Your My Little Secret" and "Just Kickin' It". Massive Slow Jams.These two were together at the time. I think it was the both of them that did No Scrubs, but she deffo wrote itToo many absolutely stinkingly big tunes on this. I can rinse it to this day and it doesnt sound out of date and its nearly ten years old! Beyoncé has to cut a solo album like this or she'll forever be overrated