Theodore........

Nah Blud I

glad with Walcott tied down.

It's sends a clear message we are not selling club any longer.

The club obviously value him and paid him what they think he deserves.

If sterls is on 200k. Then no reason walcott can earn 140k a week. Don't want to hear the age argument.

walcott is a great ambassador for the club on and off the pitch and I think he will have a great season.

• Upvote 2

He's one of our few players interested in scoring goals, he needs to establish himself in that way now.

Pivotal season for Walcott coming up, guy should be hungry. 

Last time he made 30+ league appearances in a season he bagged double figures in the league and reached over 20 in all comps.

He's had the injury since then but if he reproduces that form consistently over the next few seasons I'll be cool.

Regardless, until we get that upgrade on Giroud that we need, we shouldn't be looking to lose any attackers.

It wasn't fair.

Sterling is 20 and on twice as much and had half a good season. I don't care that it's City and they're reckless with money.

Walcott has shown when given a full season injury free be it RW of CF he is capable of 20+ goals. Guy has pace and when fit, has proved himself.

Rooney is rarely injured. Now please list all seasons he's bagged 20+.

People go on like Theo has ripped us off. He's the best finisher left at our club (bar Sanchez arguably as we've now seen him for a whole season).

glad with Walcott tied down.

It's sends a clear message we are not selling club any longer.

The club obviously value him and paid him what they think he deserves.

If sterls is on 200k. Then no reason walcott can earn 140k a week. Don't want to hear the age argument.

walcott is a great ambassador for the club on and off the pitch and I think he will have a great season.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...