Heather '24.3' Mills

Trane

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was already super rich b4 he met her so there is noway she is entitled to half or anywhere near that amount.Dunno if they calculated it like this but the few years they were together, the amount of money he made in that time should have been halved and given to her.Even that is generous tbh, she aint his f*ck*ng tour manager or anything.This aint gona really hurt him though so its minor, he has a duty to give her money though because he was stupid enough to have a child with her.

I see you Trane lolI have a question, if your pumping that p*ssy, would you detatch the leg? Also, how could you doggy it? We know there is no way she can ride coz she'll be leaning to one sideI think he should get money from her for that alone. Poor man. Look how much he helped her. Man gave her the stiff wood when not many men would have put up with that limited mobility when pressin'. Bitch most prob moaned nuff about her legs as well and at the end of the day, she's disabled. Men dont want a disabled wife.
laugh.gifPost of the day!!!

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

She should be Jolly with her share, but an intersting point was made today percentage wise she has got a very small cut. But f*ck her and her peg leg. if your income is loads more than your partner than a prenupt or similar agreement should be standard.

Mcy was dumb anyway, he knew what she was about.. I cant knock her hustle even tho I hate the bitch.. Only thing that really pissed me off was her attitude post verdict.. She seemes like a moneyhungry gold digger with no remorse.She her own worst enemy

bitches like this make me sick. greedy slut
she owes her lawyers like £2m, hopefully she will also get crap financial advice and lose the rest. hate women like her, about she wants £125m. f*ck*ng one legged whore
Real talk inna dis. 24. 3 mil, certain assets and 30 grand a year 4 the daughter. And peg leg is still complaining about d 30 grand as if say its not enough 2 raise a child ffs. Shes a blatant attention seeking money grabbing skank. I hope McCartney pulls a 50 cent on her ass and gets the payments reduced. I cant wait til every detail goes public just so every1 knows exactly how sneaky the bitch is.

• 1 month later...
Not saying I agree with her getting that dough, but just think about it for a secIf she had been payed by the hour for all the housework, cooking, cleaning, sex etc. she had done for however many years she had been married to him wouldnt that come to quite a lot of money?
She should have been doing that for the love. Like I said earlier, they shoulda paid him

Used to hate herbut afer watching that documentary of her the previous night, kinda rate her hustle.She is what many bitches of today aspire to be but, they lack the killer factor like her. Alot of the hate is more envy than disgust. She had a master plan from day one and played her cards right. She is the finished product of what her dad tried to be but he failed hard.Mcy is a mug and a sucker for love and got hustled. Considering how powerful he is and how much he has he coulda Ex'd her out. but he was weak when it came to dealing with her..I dont agree with owning half after divorce. But I know if many were on the receiving side they wont complain..

This whle thing about women being entitled to half in bullshit.They should be entitled to what they legally helped the man make in the time together, and even then it shouldn't be half unless the circunmstances suggest the man f*cked her over differently. She should get her child support payments, some little keep quiet money adn get on with her life. The law supports women too much.As for her wanting more than 24.3 million, well if she feels she is entitled to it, by all means you should shoot for it, however, if you only bore a child and were a wife then you should praise your peg leg god that your time investment paid you so heavily. I swear these people need to live lives like certain working class people and they would appreciate what they have.

Her ongoing rants during interviews are cringeworthy, the woman just goes on and on and on.....................................she just does not shut up.p.s LMAO @ that video above, It so should of been used instead of having girls dressed up as foxes running around eating chicken drumsticks out of rubbish bins !