The best ice-breaker you have ever used on a chick

Mister Man

BEST "that guy" BREAKER EVERHi - Informal opening.I've got a quick question, it won't take 2 minutes - A time constraint so there not constantly looking at there watch and hoping you will dissapear.Me and my boys have been having a discussion and need an attractive females opinion - Makes it seem you were just randomly having a chat and you spoke to the nearest person, plus adding an ego boost to the girl in the process. Sometimes I change the attractive part to something that's unique to them, example "I needed a girl with a great fashion sense" or "a girl with with a cool tattoo."Who do you think lies more boys or girls? - Finally a simple question which will have girls talking for hours about how much boys lie and how there deceitful. Then you can just jump in and be the opposite of what they describe. Plus now if they aint interested, you can just thank them for there point of view then jam.

BEST "that guy" BREAKER EVERHi - Informal opening.I've got a quick question, it won't take 2 minutes - A time constraint so there not constantly looking at there watch and hoping you will dissapear.Me and my boys have been having a discussion and need an attractive females opinion - Makes it seem you were just randomly having a chat and you spoke to the nearest person, plus adding an ego boost to the girl in the process. Sometimes I change the attractive part to something that's unique to them, example "I needed a girl with a great fashion sense" or "a girl with with a cool tattoo."Who do you think lies more boys or girls? - Finally a simple question which will have girls talking for hours about how much boys lie and how there deceitful. Then you can just jump in and be the opposite of what they describe. Plus now if they aint interested, you can just thank them for there point of view then jam.
errr that wins!!i was thinking of doing something similar with girls in a shop stil but never got down to it... and mine weren't that good *applauds*

what is the culture behind it?Is it a genre?
errr that wins!!i was thinking of doing something similar with girls in a shop stil but never got down to it... and mine weren't that good *applauds*
ConcurBut thats if u have timesitllNowadays just rol up fling out the business card with secondary number

BEST "that guy" BREAKER EVERWho do you think lies more boys or girls? - Finally a simple question which will have girls talking for hours about how much boys lie and how there deceitful. Then you can just jump in and be the opposite of what they describe. Plus now if they aint interested, you can just thank them for there point of view then jam.
LOL BAIT in certain areas

depends on the girlbut I drop this 'what you lookin at' arrogantly. most times the response is You' with a smile.. then am in..well obviously right timing
this is a good one, if ur swag levels are high anyway.

BEST "that guy" BREAKER ?THAT WOULD BE AN "that guy" PICK TO THEIR NECK IN THE BACK OF MY UNCLE TARIQS TAXI TELLING THEM IF THEY DNT SHUT THE f*ck UP AND LET ME RAPE THEM I;L f*ckIN CUT HER HEAD OFFUSUALY WORKS ON MOST (ALL) FEMALES
ERGDTYHRYJTUYBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:D:D:D:D I can just picture that I got a taxi a few weeks ago & guess what his name was?*wipes tears*
LMFAODIRTEE-TEE

• 1 year later...