What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

just spent 7bill on 3 iceberg history topsice 7 on them no way i could not purchase
jesus, welcome to 2001, although i cant hate as i used 2 rinse iceberg and iceberg historywhere on earth sells history any more?
more like 99/00 but they got a new line 1st iceberg purchase in years

just spent 7bill on 3 iceberg history topsice 7 on them no way i could not purchase
jesus, welcome to 2001, although i cant hate as i used 2 rinse iceberg and iceberg historywhere on earth sells history any more?
lool @ getting legit iceberg jeans fully took the piss with ur money

Just cop'd this351i8sz.jpgAlso who has seen them checkered shirts with hoods?Was looking in River Island yesterday and cop'd a blue/white/black checkered shirt with a hood on the back. Looks pretty nang tbh. Can't find a picture
there hard but can see them becommin increasingly bait
Kinda feeling that Lyle, someone link me to a website for this please.

Just cop'd this351i8sz.jpgAlso who has seen them checkered shirts with hoods?Was looking in River Island yesterday and cop'd a blue/white/black checkered shirt with a hood on the back. Looks pretty nang tbh. Can't find a picture
there hard but can see them becommin increasingly bait
Kinda feeling that Lyle, someone link me to a website for this please.
Should be on the size website coz ive seen it instore.Jacket looks sh*t irl.

innit iceburg history are making a comeback brought couple of their felix the cat range tops and jeansalso brought some new off key moschino jeans and top mans bringing the 90's back

innit iceburg history are making a comeback brought couple of their felix the cat range tops and jeansalso brought some new off key moschino jeans and top mans bringing the 90's back
i think we crossed wires here mate there no disney charecters on my clothes

Now Im working again, Im all into the 50's style skirts & dresses. We women can buy cheap stuff & it still looks heavy. Mix a Conway (primark equiv) top with a Banana Rupublic skirt - boom.Looove my jeans, I bought a pair of True Religion jeans from TJ Max & not impressed with the fit.
especially in States!! Most yanks dont wear designer labels.Jus came back from ATL and my cousins over there think Im rich cos I wear True Religion and Christian Audiger jeans! :/

i see this yardie the other day wearing theseworncombat.jpgwith 1915.jpgand a vjc tshirt and skinny jeans with them boots,on first look i thought faggot, an then the more i observed the way he was pullin this look off was crazy, mad swaggerwhos feelin dem boots tho?

Now Im working again, Im all into the 50's style skirts & dresses. We women can buy cheap stuff & it still looks heavy. Mix a Conway (primark equiv) top with a Banana Rupublic skirt - boom.Looove my jeans, I bought a pair of True Religion jeans from TJ Max & not impressed with the fit.
especially in States!! Most yanks dont wear designer labels.Jus came back from ATL and my cousins over there think Im rich cos I wear True Religion and Christian Audiger jeans! :/
Ur friends must live in the sticks! Most white ppl wear CA & Ed Hardy - hate him myself. Every other cat is in True Religions (got mine from tk max $70!!!))).
lol yeah they are country :lol: