What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

Guest chap44uns

you are a salty guy

i still remember when you first posted about how you couldnt leave your house because some stani called iqbal and his boys were chasing you around your postcode , you were sweating into your climafit hat as you legged it back from the post office in your kappa tracksuit

the juxtaposition of your life up north and my life is stark and im not talkin iron man

tumblr_m3orkn8ORA1rn2llbo1_400_zpsc9d39afe.gif

• Upvote 3

i dont have style m12 you are right .. i dont even attempt style

i dont colour match my clothes.. i dont layer... i dont use on trend materials or looks

i just have more expensive clothes then you and everyone you know because i have more money than you and everyone you know

196304_0.png

you are a salty guy

i still remember when you first posted about how you couldnt leave your house because some stani called iqbal and his boys were chasing you around your postcode , you were sweating into your climafit hat as you legged it back from the post office in your kappa tracksuit

the juxtaposition of your life up north and my life is stark and im not talkin iron man

930389_o.gif

you are a salty guy

Lol

And up north people cann

i dont have style m12 you are right .. i dont even attempt style

i dont colour match my clothes.. i dont layer... i dont use on trend materials or looks

i just have more expensive clothes then you and everyone you know because i have more money than you and everyone you know

all that needs to be said tbh

you are a salty guy

fokxz\