VIP2> >RWD

Guest PennyTraitor

vip2 has random neeks that think they run this site in there little circlethis sh*t would not be permitted on RWD and the neeks would get sent back to UTzalso there was no order or set way to approach it more time ppl would come and be whatever bare guys come as charcters now
To be honest, everyone on here thinks they're top dog. No suckage, but if:IcebergTipper (Old Skool, not this wimpy Grandad we have now lol)SleezeGray FoxWreckzyKerserFace OffJack_YouMellow YellowDipset GirlOld Skool Kurious Girl etcWas on here, most man would get sekkled. I preferred it when them man was here (even tho I hated them to start off with), at least there was some form of order.That is why I came on her to be honest, f*ck all this lol this and lol that anyone can murk. Certain people need to remember their place (even on a forum). That was when it was fun.New people coming on here trying a ting just isn't right. :D
lolbare tears

RWD was a war forum, the users that were there and now here, have grown up, hence why this aint as hype.RWD gave me a lot of jokes but this has too.Both top 3 selected tbh.People like Reel On Road however, cannot be replaced.
was u the user on rwd that had his name changed to I love bumsex or something like thatno sendage but his name was mattI was a lurker them times still

Actually where did Mellow Yellow disappear to? Blocked me on MSN and all sorts :D Also I have to imagine Moet's like in her late 30s at this point, remember she taught me how to play Texas Hold em in 04 timeslol I remember the Shenmandem aswell, to Lenny Jr and Lucarelli (I think Rhemelius (sp) was init aswell) who was the girl in the group?

Guest Radio
vip2 has random neeks that think they run this site in there little circlethis sh*t would not be permitted on RWD and the neeks would get sent back to UTzalso there was no order or set way to approach it more time ppl would come and be whatever bare guys come as charcters now
To be honest, everyone on here thinks they're top dog. No suckage, but if:IcebergTipper (Old Skool, not this wimpy Grandad we have now lol)SleezeGray FoxWreckzyKerserFace OffJack_YouMellow YellowDipset GirlOld Skool Kurious Girl etcWas on here, most man would get sekkled. I preferred it when them man was here (even tho I hated them to start off with), at least there was some form of order.That is why I came on her to be honest, f*ck all this lol this and lol that anyone can murk. Certain people need to remember their place (even on a forum). That was when it was fun.New people coming on here trying a ting just isn't right. :D
lolbare tears
init its the internet ffs people can say what they like, why should people be shook you f*ck*ng clown

RWD was a war forum, the users that were there and now here, have grown up, hence why this aint as hype.RWD gave me a lot of jokes but this has too.Both top 3 selected tbh.People like Reel On Road however, cannot be replaced.
LMFAO @ Reel On Road. :DSummed up nicely. I did say that in my first post.El Kapitan: LMAO shut it. :D You know it's true. That's why I don't even reply to most man that gun me. Name holds no weight.

lolbare tears
init its the internet ffs people can say what they like, why should people be shook you f*ck*ng clown
Read the logo at the top, then log off. Slap yourself and go to sleep and stop running your mums electricity bill.

Certain guys need to grow up and act their age.All of this forum heirachy sh*t is quite cringeworthy.
co f*ck*ng signto be fair the only heads i've seen back it is goliath and face offpropa naming names of "credible users"saddest thing i've seen on here iwah

where is j cyph his hatrered for ashman was to much gave me jokes when he said people are going on rwd lyrics room and using his bars in channel u songs
LOLI remember when me and J Cyph told everyone we met at Burges Park and had it out and bare mans believed it..then I done the same on here with Lurchie lol

On a real, everyone should go back to rwd, check their post count then come back here and post their post count. Nuff people on here would be nothing without their MSN contact lists and the pic thread.Earlier I thought people were hyping that RWD was better. Thought it was a matter of comparing highlights to ordinary vip2. Even if it was the highlights vs. highlights it wouldnt be fair as vip2 is only a year and some odd months old, but I have come to the conclusion that rwd was better. Admittedly, it did have baron spells such as the introduction room with the private Whatever room. That deaded the forum, lead it to become stagnant and those who remember that episode accurately will remember I was one of its main detractors. The banning of characters was ridiculous as well, so it wasnt all rosy over there.Overall though, the jokers were funny, the merks were funny and exposures will always be legendary. I can only remember Dinky getting fully merked on here in this whole year. Them times where you'd see the infamous "FAO:..." and hope it wasnt your name. I'm not talking about exposure, I'm talking about using old information that everyone already knows, woven into e-life career being supported by a defibrillator. Usually results in guys disappearing off the site until the dust settles and coast is clear whilst onlookers have the face of shock and/or laughter. That homicide was commited by Face-Off, so that isnt even one of the new people. Guess that shows the friendly side of things.Exposures are bound to happen really so you cant really judge a forum by that IMO, that comes with time. Merk's are what the users can be judged by.

was u the user on rwd that had his name changed to I love bumsex or something like thatno sendage but his name was mattI was a lurker them times still
Don't take the piss.I was Matt-All-That. Nothing else...Must have been that twat Matt The Rnb Singer or something.