fack

di phone interview 2nd stage, bitch tried to make me sweat but i held it down

\forgot how long these grad applications went on for

how you gonna ask me my favourite book or film, do i like dogs

then WTF do you see here..

inkblot.png

pmfsl..

what was your response?

Got a interview for the fundraising/charity collection job. Went through the phone interview unscathed but was kinda struggling for key words. Anyone done similar things before? Tips would be great

lol

go and watch Watchdog

they did a show about these jobs before, standing around for 14 hours a day earning £1.50 per hour but still not getting paid for it

this aint true, a girl i know who used to do it got like 60 per day and would turn up whatever day she felt like it.

• Upvote 1

Got an interview tomorrow. Not with an actual company looking to hire, but a recruitment agency who will then put me through to an interview with the actual company for a trainee accounts assistant position smh

I hate recruitment consultants. If they tell this is a temporary job and its something like for 2 months I'm going to be pissed.

Just got made redundant lol bastards. Whats the job market looking like out there? it took me 6 months to get this job banging out CV's on a mad one. I don't think i can go through that again :|

You literally have to hope lady luck graces you with her presence because its stupidly hard getting something now. Best of luck though.